• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was looking at the Euro squads, most are shockingly bad. Don’t think I have seen this many poor squads in one tournament before.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fun fact, this was the beard of legendary Coventry FC manager Jimmy Hill.

da8e5dd6c6ca03eac63e4fe64226ecd4.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Giroud - top man and top quality as always. Misunderstood by many, appreciated by the select few.

We dropped out of CL as soon as Giroud was relegated to our second choice striker btw.

And once he was gone entirely? If I speak....
:lol:
I hope the A-M server can handle the meltdown of many when Giroud soon becomes one of the most decorated French players ever

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Giroud - top man and top quality as always. Misunderstood by many, appreciated by the select few.

He was frustrating in the Arsenal shirt. Even at Chelsea he was most effective as a super Sub. B ut you're in a team playing with Mbappe and Greizmann, it's really hard not to score.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

Looks like Tierney probably playing RWB for Scotland tonight. Let's hope Arteta isn't watching or it might be Tierney's turn to be drawn out the hat to play RB against Norwich!

Top Bottom