• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So Pleased for the kid. One of the bright sparks in a poor season.
He will still have peaks & troughs though so its wrong to expect him to carry the side.
If he continues to progress should be some player in a few years👍.
1 of only 4 Arsenal players (2 being the much maligned Xhaka & Leno) going to the euros, shows that the squad needs way more quality to compete with top 4.
Man C, Man U & Chelsea are all in double figures.
Think Southgate's point, that he has been doing what he has on a struggling team, makes it all the more impressive. A bit like Jack Grealish carrying Villa. Takes a certain type of player and leader to do that!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I've run out of words for Saka. He's simply amazing even when he's not playing well. He's at the standard of the best Graham and Wenger players. He's that good. I hope he has a great Euros and stays injury free.

He is going to be a superstar. Has everything. Physicality, technique, vision, feel for the game and the right mentality, never gets too high or too low on himself. Only thing I can criticize in his game besides one v one finishing is the first touch. It can be a bit heavy at times, although he does pull off some gorgeous touches from time to time. Just wish we had a better manager to mentor him. Cause I do not have any faith in this current regime.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is going to be a superstar. Has everything. Physicality, technique, vision, feel for the game and the right mentality, never gets too high or too low on himself. Only thing I can criticize in his game besides one v one finishing is the first touch. It can be a bit heavy at times, although he does pull off some gorgeous touches from time to time. Just wish we had a better manager to mentor him. Cause I do not have any faith in this current regime.
It's always hard to say what will happen, some players just stop developing after 20 and some become superstars like you're saying.
I'm more than happy if he stays the same player for the next 10 years, he is already one of the best in the PL, and with a better team around him, his contribution will only improve even if his skills stay the same.

Theresa

Hoping for a lot more goals and assists next season. Also needs to work on his defending. Otherwise, for his age he’s been brilliant.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The more I see and hear of this lad, both on the field, but also off the field and how he handled the question around England fans booing the players taking a knee. 19 years old and so impressive! Really glad he is ours!

He's academically intelligent and well brought up which shines through in everything he does. I hope he remains true to himself always and only improves as a player and a person. He's put some pride back in our shirt.

Theresa

this guy can defend?
made a quality left back

Left wing back, in front of a back 3. Big difference. I saw the England game and there were often times he wasn’t closing down as he should. He has to improve his defensive positioning too.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We really cannot afford to sell this bloke even if someone offers over 80 for him, we've got to build the team around guys like himself, ESR & 1-2 others. This guy is a WC star in the making.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
We really cannot afford to sell this bloke even if someone offers over 80 for him, we've got to build the team around guys like himself, ESR & 1-2 others. This guy is a WC star in the making.

If we sell Saka, 100 percent would stop supporting. Already 80 percent there, still try to watch some games cause of the youngsters, especially the Hale end graduates. That's the only connection I have left in this club. Don't really like most of the senior players, coaches and management. Even the recruiting team have done a piss poor job the last 5 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s his best position? Think he’s too good for any defensive type role.

Like him at RW, so he can cut in and do his thing.

Have to stop moving him around and start developing him somewhere, wish he had a Wenger. Arteta will use him where he needs him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best ever performance from an English teenager at a major tournament, imo.

Don't want to hear any nonsense about Owen v Argentina in 1998 or Rooney v France in 2004...England lost those games while tonight they won, so Saka playing well actually mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom