• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm sorry to break few heart including mine but Barella is out of reach for us he'd be amazing of course but if he leave inter he'll join only top tier clubs in europe. don't inter they'll sell too.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Maybe he is a closet steam engine enthusiast?

Sabitzer at £15m would surely be a better option than Neves at £30+ as a Xhaka replacement. Good all rounder who has goals and assists in him; could bring in Bissouma as well then.

There is some stat floating somewhere around that Leipzig lose more matches when he is in the team but that's got to be coincidence.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sabitzer at £15m would surely be a better option than Neves at £30+ as a Xhaka replacement. Good all rounder who has goals and assists in him; could bring in Bissouma as well then.

There is some stat floating somewhere around that Leipzig lose more matches when he is in the team but that's got to be coincidence.
Sabitzer and Neves are completely different type of players.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
What's the recap on where we are at with the possible departures then? I've probably got some of this wrong but...

Possible outs

Xhaka - Roma - £20m?
Guendouzi - Marseille - £10m?
Willian - Miami - free transfer?
Bellerin - Betis/Villarreal/Seville? - fee?!
AMN - West Brom - £15m? (no strong rumours yet)
Willock - Newcastle - £25/30m (or stay)
Torreira - loan, Italy? - no strong links yet
Mavro - Stuttgart - £10m? No strong links yet

No strong links for Kola, Nketiah or Nelson but presumably all are leaving on loan or permanently?

Laca, Runnarson & Elneny also possible departures depending on interest?

Seems like a massive amount of work to do but could bring in decent fees and free up the wage bill if we get it all done. You'd think there would be contract extensions on offer for Tierney and Saka alongside ESR in that as well. Bloody hell!!!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Eh, yeah....as examples of tallish forwards that don't head the ball well, purely in retaliation to your comment that you find it tall people that can't head the ball well strange.

These guys are more rangy and are more about pace & finesse. Guys that also happen that can play wide & through the middle. Not sure what else you can take from that, thought it was obvious?!
That's not a bad comparision tbf. Call him a poor man's Titi, if you will.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What's the recap on where we are at with the possible departures then? I've probably got some of this wrong but...

Possible outs

Xhaka - Roma - £20m?
Guendouzi - Marseille - £10m?
Willian - Miami - free transfer?
Bellerin - Betis/Villarreal/Seville? - fee?!
AMN - West Brom - £15m? (no strong rumours yet)
Willock - Newcastle - £25/30m (or stay)
Torreira - loan, Italy? - no strong links yet
Mavro - Stuttgart - £10m? No strong links yet

No strong links for Kola, Nketiah or Nelson but presumably all are leaving on loan or permanently?

Laca, Runnarson & Elneny also possible departures depending on interest?

Seems like a massive amount of work to do but could bring in decent fees and free up the wage bill if we get it all done. You'd think there would be contract extensions on offer for Tierney and Saka alongside ESR in that as well. Bloody hell!!!
Ainsley isn’t going back to West Brom, he won’t go play in the championship either. He’s been linked with Crystal Palace. Miami can’t get Willian based on their designated player issue and you’re forgetting Saka to Man City.

Iceman10

Established Member
Where is the Kroenke "investment" by the way? What did that even mean? I think most of us thought it would be a loan to the club to help with transfers, but there is no evidence of it.

Gn1212

Where is the Kroenke "investment" by the way? What did that even mean? I think most of us thought it would be a loan to the club to help with transfers, but there is no evidence of it.
I assume there will be no investment when we have so many players in our books that we don't need. Sell them first, if what you get ain't enough, ask for money. Explains why the club is rushing to sell Guendouzi and Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom