• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tyler Adams

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ā­

Interesting that we're reportedly looking at him as a right back seeing that he's only played 4 out 66 games for RB Leipzig and 12 out of 74 for RB New York in that position. He has decent amount of games at rwb/rm though but dm is by far his most common position

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Interesting that we're reportedly looking at him as a right back seeing that he's only played 4 out 66 games for RB Leipzig and 12 out of 74 for RB New York in that position. He has decent amount of games at rwb/rm though but dm is by far his most common position
that sound risky move to go for him and play him as RB. is he good defensively?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Iā€™m sure a better run club will sign him after the Euros !

Even though we coulda got him for cheap.
i honestly thing most clubs will wait after euros to make moves it's very quite apart from handful of deals.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why are we being linked with players who have just signed new contracts? Surely the first thing you do is check the length of the contract before enquiring. Or am I weird?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
i honestly thing most clubs will wait after euros to make moves it's very quite apart from handful of deals.
Imo it was right there in front of us to sign Buendia Celik/Mazraoui and Onana before the Euros.

Letā€™s see if we even sign Onana now that there has been a verdict.

Gunner-Union

Heā€™s not a right back heā€™s a central midfielder yes heā€™s played full back and wing but heā€™s a CM. Played as dm and box 2 box which IMO is his best position. Great energy and pressing and never gets tired, good tackler and speedy but can also find a good pass and dribble forward. Would be a great partner for partly. As I said heā€™s not a RB

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Why are we being linked with players who have just signed new contracts? Surely the first thing you do is check the length of the contract before enquiring. Or am I weird?

When you have 250m to play with then checking the length of someoneā€™s contract is unnecessary.

Weā€™ve got that mulaaaa

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

When you have 250m to play with then checking the length of someoneā€™s contract is unnecessary.

Weā€™ve got that mulaaaa
We will throw what 1 pound more on whatever they ask. Here buy yourself something nice. Oh how nice itā€™s to be loaded

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ā­
Heā€™s not a right back heā€™s a central midfielder yes heā€™s played full back and wing but heā€™s a CM. Played as dm and box 2 box which IMO is his best position. Great energy and pressing and never gets tired, good tackler and speedy but can also find a good pass and dribble forward. Would be a great partner for partly. As I said heā€™s not a RB
This sounds familiar

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
A-M CL Draft CampeĆ³n šŸ†
CIA contacted you yet for job opportunities?
Can't take credit here...
Untitled.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom