• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's not.

If Xhaka played for Wolves where he was protected by the formation and counter attack style, Arsenal fans would be going mad for him. Xhaka is a good player and character, but its time to try something different. Ruben Neves is inferior to Xhaka.
I fully agree. But too many have a hard on for this Portuguese turtle. They ain’t listening.

Scottish_Gooner.

Can't say I am excited about this. Slight upgrade on Xhaka, nothing more than that. Defo not the kind of player that will take you to another level. Suppose we have found our level though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Someone actually made a compilation of an international friendly with him in for the love of God. This fanbase. This is why we don't get nice things.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Xhaka turns slower than milk and did pretty well over the past few months next to Partey.
Dude stop it. We finished 8th and we want an upgrade on xhaka and different player. Not a younger xhaka. Arguing he may be one millisecond quicker than xhaka isn’t gonna convince anyone. We know the player he has 3 years in the pl. we all watched him and we being dismissed when we say he is slow. When we show video of his slowness we are told don’t judge him on one match. What else do you want from us. If he comes we will support his slow ass. What else can we do

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dude stop it. We finished 8th and we want an upgrade on xhaka and different player. Not a younger xhaka. Arguing he may be one millisecond quicker than xhaka isn’t gonna convince anyone. We know the player he has 3 years in the pl. we all watched him and we being dismissed when we say he is slow. When we show video of his slowness we are told don’t judge him on one match. What else do you want from us. If he comes we will support his slow ass. What else can we do

We've just signed Partey and Neves is better than bloody Xhaka. What more do you want? Neves and Partey with someone like Lokonga as backup is capable of making the top four, especially with the right creative player in front of them.

Just because Neves is slow doesn't make him crap.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
We've just signed Partey and Neves is better than bloody Xhaka. What more do you want? Neves and Partey with someone like Lokonga as backup is capable of making the top four, especially with the right creative player in front of them.

If we are linked to the now retired Silvestre you will say that his experience will make him a great signing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we are linked to the now retired Silvestre you will say that his experience will make him a great signing.

I've seen people on here genuinely having a go at every single potential signing we could make. Conveniently forgetting we arent even in ****ing Europe and we are now building to get back into Europe.

People need to remember where we are, Neves is a fantastic footballer who will improve our midfield. Saliba or Tapsoba for example will improve on Holding. Any right back of good quality improves on bellerin.

These are all small things but will make a big difference as a whole. But people don't seen to understand that and want to bash the club at every opportunity before anythings even happened.

Kysus

Jesus christ why are people acting like they know players they never really watch?

Let's be real, nobody here watched Wolves games regularly so we are all pretty clueless If he is good enough or not, fact.
Gets even worse when new names arise and suddenly a random kid from belgium is the one we are supposed to sign.

zilfy

Jesus christ why are people acting like they know players they never really watch?

Let's be real, nobody here watched Wolves games regularly so we are all pretty clueless If he is good enough or not, fact.
Gets even worse when new names arise and suddenly a random kid from belgium is the one we are supposed to sign.
Exactly, most of us don't really know how good he is because we don't see him week in and week out.

That's why I recommend heading to the wolves forum to see what they think of him, as they see him every week.

They rave about him and are furious at the prospect of selling any lower than 50 mil. This tells me more than you tube comps ever could

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I can’t support anyone slower than me playing for Arsenal. Nope never gonna happen unless they are world class which Portuguese turtle ain’t

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I've seen people on here genuinely having a go at every single potential signing we could make. Conveniently forgetting we arent even in ****ing Europe and we are now building to get back into Europe.

People need to remember where we are, Neves is a fantastic footballer who will improve our midfield. Saliba or Tapsoba for example will improve on Holding. Any right back of good quality improves on bellerin.

These are all small things but will make a big difference as a whole. But people don't seen to understand that and want to bash the club at every opportunity before anythings even happened.
Not really, only with average signings. A Lot of us were very excited about Emi. Until Edu prefered to enjoy his holydays instead of working.

Iceman10

Established Member
Hairspray is partially right with this one. Neves and Lokonga would be ok, but (i) let's see some signings happen before taking them for granted like Buendia, and (ii) hold horses on the Top Four talk, still will be a task to get Top Six next season, from which we would be able to push on hopefully. We'll only be approaching Leicester's quality in depth in CM. Appreciate the competition we are up against and how far we fell behind.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hairspray is partially right with this one. Neves and Lokonga would be ok, but (i) let's see some signings happen before taking them for granted like Buendia, and (ii) hold horses on the Top Four talk, still will be a task to get Top Six next season, from which we would be able to push on hopefully. We'll only be approaching Leicester's quality in depth in CM. Appreciate the competition we are up against and how far we fell behind.
Hairspray is never right, you can never go wrong going opposite side of hairspray. Man still maintains we got 250 million budget. He is on some strong stuff

Iceman10

Established Member
Hairspray is never right, you can never go wrong going opposite side of hairspray. Man still maintains we got 250 million budget. He is on some strong stuff
150m spend optimistically (if we do Ode permanent), maybe 80m from sales. 70m net at most. Think that's about where most of us are now. Definitely a long way from Mikel's and AFC Bell's hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom