• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Then reply to Ash not me. Thanks for the red cards and thumbs down. It's been weird funšŸ‘

Dont take them too seriously. I think and I am quite convinced that I&Co. were on the right side in relation to Xhaka. I did support Xhaka only because I think he deserves it.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ā­

Anyway, our best midfielder this season. Hope we actually replace him but keep seeing our budget shrink by the day.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
@kash2 is cool, nobody should be banned for their reasonable opinions.

Anyway, you remember when I got banned for being too positive about Wenger?
Kash shouldnā€™t be banned for his views, I donā€™t even know his views heā€™s on my ignore list.

There is an argument to be made he should be banned for his toxicity. Heā€™s always in arguments/fights on here. No one should be banned for their views unless that person is always letting their views spill over and get toxic + unreasonable.

Bad Vibes Kash.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
Dont take them too seriously. I think and I am quite convinced that I&Co. were on the right side in relation to Xhaka. I did support Xhaka only because I think he deserves it.
We won't agree but I salute your vigour. I wish we had a time machine so we could see what happens in the end :).

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Kash shouldnā€™t be banned for his views, I donā€™t even know his views heā€™s on my ignore list.

There is an argument to be made he should be banned for his toxicity. Heā€™s always in arguments/fights on here. No one should be banned for their views unless that person is always letting their views spill over and get toxic + unreasonable.

Bad Vibes Kash.
thanks for sharing. your application to be moderator is under consideration.
:popcorn:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Bad Vibes Kash.

:lol::lol:

Someone calling for someone elses ban is the most toxic person on here. He is your Arsenal fan fellow, so chill people, more support for each other. I am anyways labelled as Xhaka fan.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
:lol::lol:

Someone calling for someone elses ban is the most toxic person on here. He is your Arsenal fan fellow, so chill people.
they came to troll...but earlier it was very tough to counter, because you had to reply to every post, and then get sucked into strawman arguments.. and the multiple id's would attack.

Whoever came up with the dislike and red card buttons deserves a pat on the back. Its now much easier to express dislike of a post (dislike) or poster (red card) without getting sucked into pointless arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom