• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Quick question: How long will it take before Mourinho decides to play Xhaka as CB? He did it with Dier and I almost expect it to happen with da Xhak. Any odds or that or thoughts? I’d say 50/50 within 1-2 years.
I know everyone hates Xhaka here but he doesn't deserve to be compared to Dier who is one of the biggest charlatans in the League. The bloke is pure trash and he's been scamming a premier league living as well as an England place for years. Literally one of the worst players in the league.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know everyone hates Xhaka here but he doesn't deserve to be compared to Dier who is one of the biggest charlatans in the League. The bloke is pure trash and he's been scamming a premier league living as well as an England place for years. Literally one of the worst players in the league.
I cannot say I am an expert on Dier and his quality as a player. I think there are some similarities though. Like Xhaka he has played DM, CB and RB (LB in da Xhak’s case). Xhaka played at least part of a game as CB for us.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it happened.

PS. Good to know where the line is with regards to how much abuse one can heap on Xhaka. Mentioning him in the same sentence as Dier was that line… ;)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Sell xhaka but still have trash like elneny..

Yes let's celebrate
Elneny is ok as 4th/5th choice.
You can say we perhaps didnt make the best choice in signing midfielders in recent years Arsène signed Xhaka, Elneny
Unai signed Torreria & Douzi who we are struggling big time to move on for anything like half decent money.
Must be said non have been a real success & we will be looking at a considerable net loss.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Elneny is ok as 4th/5th choice.
You can say we perhaps didnt make the best choice in signing midfielders in recent years Arsène signed Xhaka, Elneny
Unai signed Torreria & Douzi who we are struggling big time to move on for anything like half decent money.
Must be said non have been a real success & we will be looking at a considerable net loss.
people moaned about xhaka and elneny buys but then came along douzi and torreira ... funny how perspectives change with time

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
people moaned about xhaka and elneny buys but then came along douzi and torreira ... funny how perspectives change with time
Very true ok options perhaps as squad fillers but are they at the level required to be starters at a top tier club?
We really need 3 high level midfielders. Partey + 2 & a couple of squad fillers.

Preacher

Always Crying
RDT_20210611_201946685944572164966150.png

Xhaka's progressive passing equal passing to Tierney to the wing. It inflated stats.

Our midfield was joke. Only Partey could held his head up higher. When Partey is the CM who takes most risk in the team while trying to create, you have a problem.

I pity our attacking players.

Moah

View attachment 3253

Xhaka's progressive passing equal passing to Tierney to the wing. It inflated stats.

Our midfield was joke. Only Partey could held his head up higher. When Partey is the CM who takes most risk in the team while trying to create, you have a problem.

I pity our attacking players.
Thank you for bringing this stat up. We all knew this was a fact we just didn't have the data.

Now the myth that he is key to our attack can be debunked.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Pretty much confirmed, Correa we can leave it another thread dont discuss it here.

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom