• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if it's over for Saliba by any means but it doesn't look great. Saliba, White, Gabriel, Mari. Plenty of game time to be had, if we get back in Europe the year after.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Hope he doesn't become our maguire
By maguire I mean decent but costly type

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

Arteta and CBs is like Pep and fullbacks :lol: wasting money

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Like the player and he's only going to get better and better. Definitely the type of CB Arteta would like but you feel that kind of money would be better spent on other areas of the side. With all these links to defenders, I think it's pretty safe to say we may never see Saliba play a competitive game for us.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
"Can play right back"

@Sebastes or @dashsnow17 can you do your thing and find out how he performs or if he has actually ever played the role?

Wouldn't be against this if he could actually do a job there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you asked me when starting the season would I prefer Ben White or Saliba I and everyone else should be saying Ben White. However Saliba does deserve a chance.

Maybe Holding is going? Idk man.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
For a stingy club like ours we don't properly use whatever money we have
When we have so many probs with both defensive and attacking mid, 50m on a cb is too much

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If you asked me when starting the season would I prefer Ben White or Saliba I and everyone else should be saying Ben White. However Saliba does deserve a chance.

Maybe Holding is going? Idk man.

More like Chambers is out the door. Makes sense on the HG quota front as well.

Chambers has 1+1 years left on his deal, so he's on that "needs to be moved or extended" timeline.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For a stingy club like ours we don't properly use whatever money we have
When we have so many probs with both defensive and attacking mid, 50m on a cb is too much

Whilst I agree with the club knowing they need two CM's is this not a sign of big investment this summer?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Me and @Rex Banter (R.I.P) we're onto him a few summers ago when he was cheap, nevermind though as long as we get him I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom