• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We made an inquiry and word is we are pondering a move. It’s serious when we make enquiry and ponder at the same time. We may even go wild next week and make a phone call. Exciting times ahead

Seems the club is still working on Arsène's Blackberry,

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Every new Chief Executive has to prove their worth by opening the chest and wearing the Arsenal Socks of one club legend. The options are Ray Parlour, Cesc Fabregas and Mesut Özil. Only by making the right choice can that executive thrive, make the wrong choice and a horrible fate awaits...

View attachment 3251

He chose poorly...

A similar ritual happens with strikers and the number 9 shirt.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Seems like we're only mildly interested, if at all. This much noise it's either his agent or his club dying to drum up some interest.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think if you sign this guy for 20M you shouldn't go and get someone like Locatelli who'll need to adapt as well, Neves seems like the perfect fit if we want a Xhaka replacement.

20M ain't cheap so you'd expect this guy to play a lot of ball.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's a shame but it is what it is, think we'll regret not going for him.

We need depth for athletic beasts, I'd be happy with Partey, Lokonga and Bissouma as so far as I'd become a lot happier with what the club does extra.
Neves is fine next to 2 of the 3, with one backup.
Having Elneny as far as possible from the starting lineup.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We need depth for athletic beasts, I'd be happy with Partey, Lokonga and Bissouma as so far as I'd become a lot happier with what the club does extra.
Neves is fine next to 2 of the 3, with one backup.
Having Elneny as far as possible from the starting lineup.

I just think if we really wanted Bissouma it seems a deal could be done already, so makes me think we're just not interested anymore.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I have an idea. Let’s loan him back to Belgium for two seasons, not play him and then sell him at a loss :drool:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Damn :( if Ødegaard is off the table then I really have no idea who we go for. I'd like De Paul, but Lord knows who the targets are.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"Meanwhile, Anderlecht midfielder Lokonga has been on Arsenal’s radar for some time. In the last two seasons, he has made 50 first-team appearances in the Jupiler Pro League, having overcome two knee injuries to make himself a firm favourite of manager Vincent Kompany.

After making an initial enquiry a few weeks ago, Arsenal have now made a formal approach to sign the 21-year-old. The offer is understood to be in the region of €15 million, with the Belgian side holding out for closer to their €20 million valuation.

There is a deal to be struck and Anderlecht are open to a sale. The Belgian club have suffered financial difficulties after failing to secure regular European football and posted combined losses of around €60 million (£51.6 million) over the last two years. The departure of Lokonga could offset a significant chunk of that."

From the Athletic. Looks like this will be done fairly soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom