• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The only thing annoys me that we are going to spend 20m for him, and at the same time, we will only get the same amount for Xhaka. As it stands, I rather keep Xhaka than selling him cheap.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only thing annoys me that we are going to spend 20m for him, and at the same time, we will only get the same amount for Xhaka. As it stands, I rather keep Xhaka than selling him cheap.
We signing another midfielder along with him. Xhaka want to leave and in big wages that's why we not getting much.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You'd rather keep Xhaka, put him on a 200k a week contract, not be able to shift him for the next 5 years and block the pathway for a new signing in that position? He has 2 years left, we'll get nothing for him next summer if we keep him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think if you sign this guy for 20M you shouldn't go and get someone like Locatelli who'll need to adapt as well, Neves seems like the perfect fit if we want a Xhaka replacement.

20M ain't cheap so you'd expect this guy to play a lot of ball.

0_GettyImages-1174461976.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Pretty much. A Bissouma before Bissouma became Bissouma in the premier league.
so a gamble rather than the safer proven option. tbh we are in a position to gamble. Its not like we have any pressure on us to do well. If our manager can keep his job with our worst season in 25 years. The standards has fallen off. I am not against youngster coming in as a backup. But as first choice hmmm and if we get him for 20 million euros I dont see another midfielder coming in. Xhakas replacement this one. We have no European football next season so no need for massive squad

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
so a gamble rather than the safer proven option. tbh we are in a position to gamble. Its not like we have any pressure on us to do well. If our manager can keep his job with our worst season in 25 years. The standards has fallen off. I am not against youngster coming in as a backup. But as first choice hmmm and if we get him for 20 million euros I dont see another midfielder coming in. Xhakas replacement this one. We have no European football next season so no need for massive squad

Well no, because we'll be signing a proven option to replace Xhaka. Lokonga is backup.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Supplementing the transfer budget with sales is saying we partly need to sell to buy. Which is fine, because we have a lot of **** players we need to move on anyway.

Our sales will not be significant so I'm sceptical of the idea we will be going big, and you should be too, you've been an arsenal fan long enough to know better.

Of more concern is that if we chase someone like Ben White (PL premium) in a position that is not urgent, than we won't have the money to make the investments in the areas that do need significant upgrade (CM, CAM)

Xhaka, Guendouzi and AMN will bring in around £50m. If they decide to move on Willock that will be another £25m. Then you’ve got Bellerin.

If he’s our only signing in midfield we’d literally be left with Lokonga and Willock (if he’s still here) as our only midfield options for 4 weeks. Not happening.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Xhaka, Guendouzi and AMN will bring in around £50m. If they decide to move on Willock that will be another £25m. Then you’ve got Bellerin.

If he’s our only signing in midfield we’d literally be left with Lokonga and Willock (if he’s still here) as our only midfield options for 4 weeks. Not happening.
We have Azeez as well and as I say we could potentially have only 40 games next season. All I know is the squad will be trimmed quite a bit for next season and we may even promote couple of kids like Azeez and Bolugon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not far from what anderlecht wants they want 20m euros if reports are true we just 3-4 millions short but important to move quick because it's not only us want him many German clubs want him too and they offer more opportunities for 21 years players like him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We have Azeez as well and as I say we could potentially have only 40 games next season. All I know is the squad will be trimmed quite a bit for next season and we may even promote couple of kids like Azeez and Bolugon

Azeez? Come on mate.....He has played a handful of U23 games ffs. He’s not going to be put into the squad in the sort of capacity that might actually see him need to start league games regularly.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Very good profile for a young player honestly. What I had hoped Guendouzi would be. If we sell Guendouzi for 12-15m and get Lokonga for 15-18m that would be a good scenario. I was quite worried about our lack of depth at '6'.
I never seen him play, but yeah on paper looks very interesting player and worth taking a chance on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom