• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Isak is really good. You realise only Haaland and Mbappe are the only strikers in his age group that have out-scored him. He’s got more league goals than Joao Felix, Greenwood, Griezzman, and others. He’s the youngest striker to score over 15 goals since Aguero. He is also been highlighted as the replacement for Haaland by Dortmund. He’s a good prospect and I don’t think we’ll sign him cos we have already invested in Auba and we just resigned Balogun. But, I do wish we were more ruthless and big talents like Chelsea do. Hudson-Odoi is super talented but that didn’t stop them signing Ziyech and Werner. Sometimes, I wish we would step in the dark side.

Dortmund most certainly wont buy a player back for big bucks they just sold.
They can cherry pick the best talents in the world and get a new one.
Wont sell Haaland this summer anyways

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Instead of conversing well about said players on the list, which was quite well written, you're acting very negatively. Bizarre but to each their own.

I can equally create a well written post with imagination on how Mbappe would add goals that we're missing, Kane joining his boyhood club, Kimmich as our next RB, Verratti as Xhaka replacement and one of Messi/Ronaldo as a bonus, but we need to keep the discussion at realistic levels.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I can equally create a well written post with imagination on how Mbappe would add goals that we're missing, Kane joining his boyhood club, Kimmich as our next RB, Verratti as Xhaka replacement and one of Messi/Ronaldo as a bonus, but we need to keep the discussion at realistic levels.

My list was nowhere near that delusion though, was it?

Grealish is at a club below us, Maddison is at a club just above us. The only wish list thinking on there are the City boys, I only threw them in there as opportunistic signings, as I mentioned. If I'd written about Mbappe, Kane etc joining us I'd understand your point. But I didn't. You also cherry picked from my list, I mention a lot of other players.

If you want to move the post to the wish list thread then be my guest. Just seems odd you can't converse about it instead of giving off negative connotations. Have a nice day.

Lebron

Out of all the young players, Aouar’s technical level and playing style is the closest to Iniesta. No one else comes close. What a world class talent.
He’s not flavour of the month anymore. But Hess everything we wanted from Ceballos, a technical player in midfield who can progress the ball. The thing I love about him is he dribbles with the ball quickly and not too much sideways. He goes for it just like ESR, and in the final third he has the ability to be pretty deft and give assists.

Imagine having Aouar and like B.Silva in our midfield!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He’s not flavour of the month anymore. But Hess everything we wanted from Ceballos, a technical player in midfield who can progress the ball. The thing I love about him is he dribbles with the ball quickly and not too much sideways. He goes for it just like ESR, and in the final third he has the ability to be pretty deft and give assists.

Imagine having Aouar and like B.Silva in our midfield!
That would be a dream come true. Having them playing the free eight role.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Expand, why do you think it was? If we are after a 40M CB, and our key position has been a CAM since last summer, it can't be the money involved in your opinion?

No links, just your literal wish listing. You're trying to argue that people are not discussing your theory, when @albakos is just telling you you posted it on the wrong thread.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No links, just your literal wish listing. You're trying to argue that people are not discussing your theory, when @albakos is just telling you you posted it on the wrong thread.

:lol: Can't even post possible targets in the main transfer thread anymore then? Brilliant logic. Its just completely pointless for people to go out of their way to be negative, why not just converse about said targets like some in here did/would.

You're now openly talking about a player we haven't been linked with, that I put on my list, in this thread? Move it to the wishlist thread fella.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
:lol: Can't even post possible targets in the main transfer thread anymore then? Brilliant logic. Its just completely pointless for people to go out of their way to be negative, why not just converse about said targets like some in here did/would.

You're now openly talking about a player we haven't been linked with, that I put on my list, in this thread? Move it to the wishlist thread fella.

You have been reprimanded by an admin. Just listen to what he is saying ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pereira is from West Brom? Tidy player.

More of a swud building piece and we need a needle move there.

The Aouar ship has sailed, think his personality and entourage profile has put the club off.
Yes the Westbrom guy i rate him higher than Buendia imo look like very well rounded. Aouar well even it look we moved on from him and he desperatley want CL comes and get him but look like a late window move if we keep struggling to buy any 10.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You have been reprimanded by an admin. Just listen to what he is saying ffs.

Literally couldn't care less about what you say. Said admin was bashing my posts in the Mikel thread as well, he may be an admin, but he's just another poster like you and I. He's free to move my post to the wish list thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom