• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good profile for a young player honestly. What I had hoped Guendouzi would be. If we sell Guendouzi for 12-15m and get Lokonga for 15-18m that would be a good scenario. I was quite worried about our lack of depth at '6'.
Yes he doesn't like a player who happy to play safe and focus more on protecting the defense look like he like taking risks and for young player that would be very good signing

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Looks like a perfect fit for the third CM alongside Thomas + Xhaka replacement (Neves or Locatelli, or my dream, de Paul). Let's hope this gets done!

Lokonga is the one you go for when you dont have ambition going after Gravenberch.
Nah, people are totally overestimating the viability of getting someone like Gravenberch (or Cacqueret). These are kids who are happy at their clubs who will move directly to a bigger club when they feel it is the right time, and who have no rush to move on. Without CL football these are not realistic targets at all.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Podcast

breakdown

Comp

Comp
Just worry about the level of competition he’s been playing against. If we do sign him, I hope he has the ability to transition to the EPL level.

AeNwT

I think he does the average/mundane things well which doesn't lend well to a YouTube compilation.

A jack of all trades kinda guy.....
I’m not quite sure what you mean but I think if Auba, Tierney, Balo, Saka, Pepe, Gabi & Laca running onto those passes his numbers go up & everyone’s more comfortable calling him a good player

AeNwT

Just worry about the level of competition he’s been playing against. If we do sign him, I hope he has the ability to transition to the EPL level.
Same but to me as much as I dislike the comparison he’s Partey lite. Partey wasn’t Partey until he became Partey if that makes sense. Maybe he just needs a bigger audience / stage to gain notoriety.

I think he can be better than Partey in the final third. Just with his passing / composure / finishing

neimad

I’m not quite sure what you mean but I think if Auba, Tierney, Balo, Saka, Pepe, Gabi & Laca running onto those passes his numbers go up & everyone’s more comfortable calling him a good player

Yeah I'm not saying he looks average but rather the clips can show moments that wouldn't have you on the edge of your seat. I get Tielemanns like vibes with him (probably a lot to do with Anderlect) in that he'd be very solid week in week out. A bit of magic here and there and then you realise how important he is to teams.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'd be happy with this signing so long as we get another in midfield if Xhaka leaves. Looks like a good player.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Not giving to pretend I know much about him but it's easy to like this both from a sporting and financial perspective. Anderlecht I believe are in a bit of financial trouble so can't be too greedy and with his age we probably won't lose much money even if he's not a big success. As for him as a player he looks mobile,pretty athletic and with the ability to carry the ball,qualities we sorely miss. Not as tall but with long legs which gives you a bit of a Vieira/Diaby vibe. Wouldn't complain at all with this guy,Partey,Bissouma/Neves and Willock as our midfield options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom