• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'd be happy with this signing so long as we get another in midfield if Xhaka leaves. Looks like a good player.

I want and expect AT LEAST 3 for midfield, with Lokonga a player for the future.

We are ideally losing Xhaka, Guen, Elneny, Torreira. Azeez might be counted by the club for a step up, but it's the weakest area of our team and we need a total revamp.

Lokonga, Bissouma + Locatelli or similar, I'd say.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd be happy with this signing so long as we get another in midfield if Xhaka leaves. Looks like a good player.

What about him and Neves? I would take Neves along with Bissouma, for exemple. Would provide a good profile of players to chose from.

Know next to nothing about Lokonga, so I can't say if he's an analog to Bissouma or more of a Partey. Yves was also league proven, which is a huge plus for me and for the profile of players we'd be bringing (Neves included).

GunnerShy

Xhaka, Guendouzi and AMN will bring in around £50m. If they decide to move on Willock that will be another £25m. Then you’ve got Bellerin.

If he’s our only signing in midfield we’d literally be left with Lokonga and Willock (if he’s still here) as our only midfield options for 4 weeks. Not happening.
Think you've over quoted on each of those figures. Hope you are correct though.

If we sell Torreira, Willock, Xhaka, Guendouzi and bring in Neves & Lokongo then we've not done anywhere near enough business in central midfield to strengthen it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we not take too long to get the 2nd bid in. just get close what Aderlecht want they don't want a crazy money for top talent in their league get it done and don't allow other teams enter the race.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems he could need to bulk up a bit. Spam and beans for breakfast should see him sorted.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
So he never made the Belgium squad despite them not having many mids of any note?
We have lots of options for his position. As long as Witsel is fit, he is a staple in the squad and the first name on the list. And since he is practically always fit that's 1 spot taken. Then we have Tielemans, Praet, Dendoncker. That's 4 players who have proven themselves to be able to handle the position with ease.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So he never made the Belgium squad despite them not having many mids of any note?
He's literally there right now:
Thierry.Henry_.Albert.Sambi_.Lokonga..Youri_.Tielemans.Romelu.Lukaku-1.jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Quality young player, can't wait for this place to sht on him cuz he never made the Euro's squad.

Perfect partner for partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom