• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Bellerin ready to take paycut i think most spanish clubs wouldn't have problem buying it's his wages stopping most clubs imo.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Me questioning my football knowledge as one of the only people in the Arsenalosphere that rates Bellerin;

giphy.gif

Anyway, good luck to him as it does look like he'll definitely go this summer and credit to him as a person (even if his current ability is questionable to some........well most lol).

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Inter must be in huge debt having gotten 70M from Hakimi and still only going for loans to replace him look like their owner have taken all the money lol.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Inter must be in huge debt having gotten 70M from Hakimi and still only going for loans to replace him look like their owner have taken all the money lol.
Hakimi is good but 70M? Must be because of his end product.

I would have liked to sign him but I don’t think we need that much end product from our RB. Just somebody who is good going forwards and is enough of a threat to free up Pepe/Saka.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We need to stop being this club that lends other clubs our players with no obligation.

I get young players 19/20/21 or so no problem. But anyone not in Arsenals plans no.

If he is going on loan the loan club must 1. Pay all of his wages. 2 pay a loan fee and 3 have an obligation to buy if he plays over say 50-60% of matches for them.

This whole let's go to Arsenal and borrow a few players for a year has to stop.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hakimi is good but 70M? Must be because of his end product.

I would have liked to sign him but I don’t think we need that much end product from our RB. Just somebody who is good going forwards and is enough of a threat to free up Pepe/Saka.
going forward he better than most wingers he can give you 10 goals 10 assists defensively he very average specially 1V1 70M is too much but the market is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom