• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Konstantinos Mavropanos (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I know Sven want him but we really need some money Mavropanos got 2 years left too and I'm sure we not asking for alot of money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I won't mind if loan with obligation between 10-15m. At least will guarantee us money.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We have 5 talented CBs, it's a nice problem to have.With Holding and Gabriel cementing the starting spots backed up by Mari it will be left for Saliba and Mavro to fight it out for the 4th spot.

Unfortunately without European Football a 5th choice CB isn't going to see much football and especially if we go out the cups early (unless there's injuries).

Whoever out of Saliba and Mavro is 5th choice - we should look to loan them out to PL side (I don't want sell either of them as they both seem talented CBs with a lot of potential).

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Agree, that would be ideal. Could see Chambers being kept as backup right back / 5th choice CB and I think one of Saliba or Mavro will be sold... I hope it isn't Saliba but I'm not completely sure who will end up better between them. Tricky stuff.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Get him to sign an extension and loan him to a PL side.

If he succeeds on loan here you can be looking at 20-25m- or you could keep him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think I never have seen the lad play. With the needs we have at CM, RB and LB I say sell if needed to fund those positions.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Get him gone. 20 million for him and Bielik is brilliant business.
Think I never have seen the lad play. With the needs we have at CM, RB and LB I say sell if needed to fund those positions.
Yes this is definitely one of the best options. For me there are two though. And neither of them involve loaning him out to the Bundesliga without an obligation to buy.

Mavropanos is a player who is extremely strong and physically imposing (from what I saw of him), if he had a successful loan spell in the PL there would be many clubs queuing up to sign him. So we either get 10m now or we sign him up and loan him to a PL side. Why should we loan him and let his contract run down for another year, or sell him for under 10m even though he’s a talented young CB who has impressed in a decent league ?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Stuttgart about to get good money from nico Gonzalez they'll be capable giving us 10m for Mavropanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom