• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsl

Getting Onana and White would really improve the team in possesion. Im not sure it will improve us defensively, but at least we will be more entertaining to watch

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm, bid rejected at £40M could be structured or they want £50M, I think he’d be worth it tbh with you. Just my opinion. Seems we’ll invest elsewhere as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hmmm, bid rejected at £40M could be structured or they want £50M, I think he’d be worth it tbh with you. Just my opinion. Seems we’ll invest elsewhere as well.
The fact that we throwing 40m or more on cb and we have to spend money on 2 CMs attacking mid and RB that's tell you the money is available for edu and Arteta Shame kroenke acted when things are difficult and not where when we finished 2nd 2016 and should have built on

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I will say as well I think around 40/50M is probably the right price for an England international who’s a first teamer for a PL club.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Maguire went for £80M, AWB went for £50M, the president was set ages ago. I'd say £45M is a fair deal.

Maguire much more established, but yeah think level with AWB, Ben’s skill set with the ball is difficult to find.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maguire much more established, but yeah think level with AWB, Ben’s skill set with the ball is difficult to find.

You see that vid I posted of him at Leeds? A butterfly on the ball, so pleasant to watch. We have no CB in the squad who can move like that.

Iceman10

Established Member
If we want players from PL we have to over spend. It's big issue but we can't complain because we have 10b owner and he'll need to invest
Arsène had to be clever to compete with United buying Ferdinand, Rooney, etc. , he had no choice, but beyond stadium transition there has been a choice. We don't need more Aouar's. We ideally need proven players with a bit of edge and character about them with little/no acclimatisation risk. Once we have a good core we can build around that, even with one or two luxury players, but we need core leadership and quality first.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

You see that vid I posted of him at Leeds? A butterfly on the ball, so pleasant to watch. We have no CB in the squad who can move like that.

Yeah I’ve watched him loads, probably only player we’ve been linked to I’ve actually watched. At Leeds he was really good. The potential is there with White and he comes in and performs straight away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arsène had to be clever to compete with United buying Ferdinand, Rooney, etc. , he had no choice, but beyond stadium transition there has been a choice. We don't need more Aouar's. We ideally need proven players with a bit of edge and character about them with little/no acclimatisation risk. Once we have a good core we can build around that, even with one or two luxury players, but we need core leadership and quality first.
I think we can't afford to spend big chunck of money on guys in others leagues we spent 70m on pepe 50m on laca 40m on xhaka 35m on mustafi 65m on auba only auba turn out to be big success the others feel like we overpaid or these players just haven't settled. At least with guys like White and Neves you'll guaranteed what they'll bring because they already have good experience in PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom