• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Hopefully this is media talk and we are not wasting our time chasing after Maddison and trying to negotiate down his price

GDeep™

League is very weak
Links to White, Maddison, Neves etc suggest Arteta wants guys who can come in right now and perform straight away. These guys would go alongside Tierney, Gabriel, Partey, Auba etc to form a mainly experienced team.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Partey - Neves
Lokonga - Elneny
Pepe - Maddison - Saka
Saka - ESR - Martinelli
Auba
Laca
Balogun​

Can't really go wrong with that, excellent set of options.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Me too. I would take De Bruyne over Grealish for 60M though. Unfortunately I don`t get to decide on the availability and price of players though.
Why do so many people here assume that Grealish is available and ready to come to us and assume the cost?

60m never ever, but I think what people want and reasonably expect is to just make the bid.
Villa did it for ESR and many others actually do this to "make it a thing".

The player sees a massive bid for his name, the idea goes in his head and he's likely to warm up with the idea, money and high valuation of his.

It's not rocket science, if you bid 60m for maddison which isnt even getting you the guy, try 80m for a much better player to a smaller club and see what's happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The interest been there since Mikel been appointed but so far we didn't get into being serious about making bid or contacting Leicester until today it's just interest nothing more. It could change if we get good money from few players.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Don’t think we’ll get him, but I don’t see why there is a downer on here with him. One he is good young player who will see his value explode if comes here and has a good season, and two it shows the club are making money available for Arteta.
it is a make or break year ...for the club and more so for Arteta .... one more slip up and mid table mediocrity intensifies. This may be a trolley dash scenario ... hopefully with Kroenke saliting the mine before selling.

The problem is that they will go in with striker and goalkeeper situation still the same ....and so you are flaky at both ends....

Also the management team is quite incompetent so they will only be able to land low hanging fruit like a free transfer or a release clause or a player being offloaded.. couldnt even land Buendia for example.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People on about Maddisons attitude, is he really that bad? He did an interview earlier in the season and came across very well. He seemed to take a great interest in the tactical side of the game and the position he was playing, and came across as a bit of a leader if anything.
Yeah and that interview didn't seem like lip service for the cameras, gave off the impression that he genuinely wanted to be the best player he can be.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
it is a make or break year ...for the club and more so for Arteta .... one more slip up and mid table mediocrity intensifies. This may be a trolley dash scenario ... hopefully with Kroenke saliting the mine before selling.

The problem is that they will go in with striker and goalkeeper situation still the same ....and so you are flaky at both ends....

Also the management team is quite incompetent so they will only be able to land low hanging fruit like a free transfer or a release clause or a player being offloaded.. couldnt even land Buendia for example.

Leno is an excellent goalkeeper, 2 years left on his deal though so its a difficult situation. Auba and Laca are absolutely fine for another season. Obviously the dream would be to sign a striker like Isak but we have actual holes in the squad, whereas at striker we're pretty well stocked.

kash2

Leno is an excellent goalkeeper, 2 years left on his deal though so its a difficult situation. Auba and Laca are absolutely fine for another season. Obviously the dream would be to sign a striker like Isak but we have actual holes in the squad, whereas at striker we're pretty well stocked.
spare me the lecture. its not mandatory to reply with banalities each time.

kash2

Wow, was just trying to have a constructive conversation with you. :facepalm:
you have said i am on ignore, you have said i am a troll, you have said i have zero knowledge of football, you have referred to me as trash and you have asked for me to be banned ...all in the past week or so.... so save this "Wow, was just trying to have a constructive conversation with you" bullshit and go do your propaganda and disruptor task elsewhere.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
you have said i am on ignore, you have said i am a troll, you have said i have zero knowledge of football, you have referred to me as trash and you have asked for me to be banned ...all in the past week or so.... so save this "Wow, was just trying to have a constructive conversation with you" bullshit and go do your propaganda and disruptor task elsewhere.

You really do bring it on yourself, adios.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I can see why he could be top of our list, and if so, paying extra for someone top of your list is to be expected.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
With Maddison I'm a bit concerned by his stat padding through corners, free kicks and penalty duties...

But I guess this was also a weakness of Arsenal last season. For anyone who's watched him a lot, does he deliver a quality dead ball? Arteta used to be a massive weapon for Everton back in the day, could be a useful skill to have in the team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom