• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I think in this window Buendia was the liverpool signing and not maddison
Yeah I would think along the same lines... but we are where we are. If we do somehow bring him in and he works out it would be seen as the obvious choice all along. I genuinely think we'll struggle to bring him in, and added to the rumours we're still trying to get Ødegaard :confused:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That’s my point, we could afford him but obviously the club thought he was too expensive and pulled out.
But if he was too expensive how can we afford white and maddison? Even though i wanted him, I am really interested to see who we get and for how much. And that player will be compared to buendia next season. If he becomes star you will hear over and over people saying and Arsenal though he wasnt worth it

GDeep™

League is very weak
But if he was too expensive how can we afford white and maddison? Even though i wanted him, I am really interested to see who we get and for how much. And that player will be compared to buendia next season. If he becomes star you will hear over and over people saying and Arsenal though he wasnt worth it
You don’t get my point, not expensive in that we don’t have the money, expensive in that the club felt he wasn’t worth it at that price.

You’re right with your 2nd point, our new guy will be compared to Buendia if the latter is performing.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You don’t get my point, not expensive in that we don’t have the money, expensive in that the club felt he wasn’t worth it at that price.

You’re right with your 2nd point, our new guy will be compared to Buendia if the latter is performing.
The club is full of idiots taking decisions. Give 3 fools power and a team of football and You have Arsenal FC. Arteta, Vinai and Edu, the trio of Doom.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

That shows how stupid the club is. Buendia doesn’t worth that price? And we are after Maddison?

It’s like saying prime Ronaldinho is too expensive at 40m and we want to buy prime walcott at 60m instead.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom