• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
But that tin of soup is preventing the little tin of sardines from being seen. Every time you open the cupboard door the little tin of Sardines is waving and shouting, Me Me Me, but the big old lumbering tin of soup is blocking him out. Maybe we need to move the tin of soup to the lower shelf, a kind of demotion, so we can all see and appreciate the young but eager tin of Sardines.

Hopefully you know who the tin of (French) Sardines is ;)

Never seen the word sardines used so much in a single paragraph before :lol:

Least we know who tap-in is now...

hqdefault.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Arguing about Holding is like arguing about a can of soup at the back of the kitchen cupboard. It's a can of soup, it's not taking up much space, it was cheap and it has a long shelf life, no need to throw it away. One day it might come in handy. As long as you're not having it for dinner, it's fine.
What if the soup is too salty and we need to go on a cleanse?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Never seen the word sardines used so much in a single paragraph before :lol:

Least we know who tap-in is now...

hqdefault.jpg

Saliba being French is what made me think of Cantona, and then Sardines, so your thinking was right! Tre bien! :lol:

REWB

I completely forgot this guy was English :lol:. Woodgate hasnt even given him a look in and chose bums like Mings and Cody ahead of him. Cant say I blame him :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
So what was everyone favourite Holding peformance this season? I know there's nee so many good peformances to choose from but if I had to narrow it down it would probably :

Vs Chelsea - a collosal performance by Holdini as usual against Chelsea. We really could just field Holdini by himself and we would still beat Chelsea. Big pain in the side to them than Drogba was to us.

Vs Southampton- another collosal peformance defensively. Showed another side of his game, pinging balls and passing like a prime Bonucci.

Riou

So what was everyone favourite Holding peformance this season? I know there's nee so many good peformances to choose from but if I had to narrow it down it would probably :

Vs Chelsea - a collosal performance by Holdini as usual against Chelsea. We really could just field Holdini by himself and we would still beat Chelsea. Big pain in the side to them than Drogba was to us.

Vs Southampton- another collosal peformance defensively. Showed another side of his game, pinging balls and passing like a prime Bonucci.

Community Shield win for me, trophies > anything else...that win also made Holding 4 times more successful than any Sp**s player of the Premiership era :thumbsup:

Big Nate

Agree with the sentiment but it depends on the context. This is a private football forum, criticising players here has nothing to do with supporting them or not, it's just giving an opinion. If you're on twitter and @ing a player with insults, or standing in the stadium and shouting abuse at them, that's another thing entirely, that's being a bad fan. AM is basically just a pub but sh*tter cos there's no booze or pool table. Fans back in the old days went to the ground, cheered on the players then went to the pub and slagged them off. It's nothing new.
Yeah I agree with that tbh

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My "Holding is a can of soup" post has people asking questions already answered by the post.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
An injured Maguire and Ben White make the England squad yet AM tells me that they wouldn't swap Holding for either and Gareth Southgate has an agenda

Riou

An injured Maguire and Ben White make the England squad yet AM tells me that they wouldn't swap Holding for either and Gareth Southgate has an agenda

Meh, Dennis Wise has double the amount of England caps as Ray Parlour...sometimes managers just prefer inferior players for some reason.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Ah yes the manager prodigy known as Gareth Southgate hasn’t chosen him guess we should sell him. Thanks for the insight genius.
No we shouldn't. I'm merely saying that those 2 players are better than him. Maybe you think he's better than those 2.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh sh*t Holdings accepted his baldness and shaved his head. Balon D'Or incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom