• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,376
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Daka look close signing for Leicester. No big club were interested apparently.

Edouard is back being available for us if we manage to sell laca.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If they got him for less than 30m it's very good deal. Signing players from Austria league is bit risky only Halland turn out to be big success. Minamino was killing it there and turn out to be average since his Liverpool move

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If they got him for less than 30m it's very good deal. Signing players from Austria league is bit risky only Halland turn out to be big success. Minamino was killing it there and turn out to be average since his Liverpool move
Mane?
Keita was class for Leipzig.
Schlager?
Upamecano?

and still a lot of others, which are doing good in the Bundesliga.

I refuse to get excited, won't believe it till I see him holding a Leicester shirt. I genuinely didn't think we'd have a chance of signing him, fantastic player and will go on to get much better. I'm in disbelief at this!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I refuse to get excited, won't believe it till I see him holding a Leicester shirt. I genuinely didn't think we'd have a chance of signing him, fantastic player and will go on to get much better. I'm in disbelief at this!

Congrats my friend. Your forum Open for new quality posters?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mane?
Keita was class for Leipzig.
Schlager?
Upamecano?

and still a lot of others, which are doing good in the Bundesliga.
Yes but as you said in Bundesliga not straight to PL. The Hungarian guy also who gone to Leipzig but unlucky with injury. It's risk but they need vardy replacement.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Leicester are so good at just doing those smart but obvious deals, it's not even like they're unearthing obscure gems, everyone knows these players and they just go and get them without fuss.

I was about to write that. Imagine coming into a transfer window with two long term options for Vardy (three with Ineacho), a replacement for Tielemans if he leaves, etc.

All that without breaking a sweat and with the prospect of maybe selling a player who's been mostly ok for you because of form and injuries to a team beneath you in the table for over 60m+.

Even if we tone down the OTTness for a bit, can we honestly see Arsenal doing that?

Two weeks until "it's only June" becomes "it's only July".

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't think it's an either/or? They're getting both, no?
No only Daka by look og it vardy is staying and they have Kelichi will make no sense having 4 strikers specifically when Rodgers play with 1 striker . Leicester seem moved on from Edouard they didn't agree fee with Celtic .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is what I mean when I said in the Lokonga thread, Arsenal fans getting excited about bids being rejected or us merely expressing our interest. The Arsenal way of conducting transfer isn't the only way, some teams are actually just interested in getting deals done without letting it drag out. For some reason this fanbase have bought into an idea that you've got to make an opening derisory offer as a first bid. Such a bizarre way of thinking.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Imagine being this proactive in the market. ****s sake.
I'm just surprised why no big club gone for daka. The striker market is poverty apart from him and Edouard who are useful signings because they young but the other options are just poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom