• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Mate, you have to keep your homophobic leanings under better control. It's a bit much with the "***" and "queen" references in every second post by you! As I guess you are still in your early teens I'll give you a pass, but it is time to grow up a bit when it comes to that!
nice try but spare me the reverse bigotry accusation. bergerqueen was a play on burgerking and enema has nothing to do with gays.

please be less pathetic

kash2

What are you talking about? Reverse bigotry accusation? Play on Burger King?

You clearly are homophobic. Let’s just leave it with that and move on!
yeah yeah...... im not the one spewing hate nonstop .... i explained clearly to rebut you point by point.

you are so pathetic to stoop to this level to try and score a point.... you claimed that mocking someone wanting to do beer enemas is homophobic... what a weirdo.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

yeah yeah...... im not the one spewing hate nonstop .... i explained clearly to rebut you point by point.

you are so pathetic to stoop to this level to try and score a point.... you claimed that mocking someone wanting to do beer enemas is homophobic... what a weirdo.
You really are incoherent and you lost me quite a few posts back with your ramblings.

Just stop posting homophobic slurs and we should be good! Should be doable I hope. Stay frosty my man!

kash2

You really are incoherent and you lost me quite a few posts back with your ramblings.

Just stop posting homophobic slurs and we should be good! Should be doable I hope. Stay frosty my man!
stop this reverse bigotry trick ...its not gonna work.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You might not be spewing hate but every thread you're trying to argue with people which incites hate. Just relax, no need to bite at everything.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't be bothered to read all these pages. How much did we get for him? He cost £40m, just wondering how much we lost. At 28, should be at his peak.

kash2

You might not be spewing hate but every thread you're trying to argue with people which incites hate. Just relax, no need to bite at everything.
didnt i tell you to keep away.

you mind your own behaviour... seen you call posters "girls" etc... all this posturing is obnoxious.

The bergerboy has left no one in doubt about his motivations in the Özil and xhaka thread. Many posters called out the irrational over-the-top hate being spewed in this thread.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

you mind your own behaviour... seen you call posters "girls" etc... all this posturing is obnoxious.

The bergerboy has left no one in doubt about his motivations in the Özil and xhaka thread. Many posters called out the irrational over-the-top hate being spewed in this thread.

We can have good conversations you know. Let's drop the animosity and have good footballing discussion!

@BigPoppaPump and I managed it now we are literally best friends ready to make a podcast together.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I have been avoiding going here but since you seem hellbent on making this a topic of bigotry I’ll tell you what is exactly going on. You misinterpret dislike for a player that is of a certain religion with dislike of that religion.

Take Özil as an example. I used to be a huge fan of his, especially when he burst on to the scene in the WC 2010. I rated him as world class when we bought him. As his skills deteriorated and he started to become a passenger I wanted him to move on but we signed him to a long contract and he stuck around.

That is not being anti-Muslim but being an Arsenal fan with a certain opinion on a certain player. Xhaka is a bit different as he has been pretty much crap since we got him. Mustafi I defended for quite a while as he was making stupid mistake after mistake believing that there was a good CB in there somewhere. I also found him quite endearing in his clowning behavior.

When then posters like you defend eg Xhaka to the hilt regardless of how he plays and with an energy that is absolutely off the charts one has to start thinking, that it on your end only is about religion.

In all these discussions I challenge you to find anything in my posts that is in anyway bigoted. I wish you luck in that! Be my ****ing guest!

kash2

I have been avoiding going here but since you seem hellbent on making this a topic of bigotry I’ll tell you what is exactly going on. You misinterpret dislike for a player that is of a certain religion with dislike of that religion.

Take Özil as an example. I used to be a huge fan of his, especially when he burst on to the scene in the WC 2010. I rated him as world class when we bought him. As his skills deteriorated and he started to become a passenger I wanted him to move on but we signed him to a long contract and he stuck around.

That is not being anti-Muslim but being an Arsenal fan with a certain opinion on a certain player. Xhaka is a bit different as he has been pretty much crap since we got him. Mustafi I defended for quite a while as he was making stupid mistake after mistake believing that there was a good CB in there somewhere. I also found him quite endearing in his clowning behavior.

When then posters like you defend eg Xhaka to the hilt regardless of how he plays and with an energy that is absolutely off the charts one has to start thinking, that it on your end only is about religion.

In all these discussions I challenge you to find anything in my posts that is in anyway bigoted. I wish you luck in that! Be my ****ing guest!
TLDR The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom