• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Save us, mister Antonio Conte. You're my only hope.

tumblr_mwhtrkf8JR1sl21koo1_540.gifv

All this needs is Stan as Palpatine, Dein as Kenobi, Wenger as Yoda & Arteta as the hypnotized Stormtrooper for a proper reboot 🤣

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Voted "other" in the poll... I actually still want Arteta to succeed, but if he goes after a bad start to the season Ralf Rangnick would be my top pick.

Failing that I think Marcello Gallardo or Grahame Potter could both be interesting choices for different reasons.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Voted "other" in the poll... I actually still want Arteta to succeed, but if he goes after a bad start to the season Ralf Rangnick would be my top pick.

Failing that I think Marcello Gallardo or Grahame Potter could both be interesting choices for different reasons.

The like is for all except the bolded part of your post. That alone makes me feel no sympathy for how your run-in with Archer ended :lol:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The like is for all except the bolded part of your post. That alone makes me feel no sympathy for how your run-in with Archer ended :lol:
Hahahaha, your post made me spit out my tea with a little snort of laughter.

This will be Arteta next season when he finishes above Tuchel and Ole 😉

1623315234740.png

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted other and I still think Mancini might come here-but only after the WC next year. He still speaks very good English and is at an age where he has the experience but is still young enough to promote our youth properly. It depends if he wants the job of course and whether we have a vision of what we want to be.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Voted Other. My choice was Carlo Ancelloti. Might not be possible now, seeing that he has gone to Real Madrid. Seemed to be stamping his mark at Everton.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Voted other and I still think Mancini might come here-but only after the WC next year. He still speaks very good English and is at an age where he has the experience but is still young enough to promote our youth properly. It depends if he wants the job of course and whether we have a vision of what we want to be.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not a bad appointment after all this mess. 🤷‍♂️

Doherty was very good for him, the CMs seem a solid fit & Son perfect.

Can see Mendes landing them Renato or maybe Andre Silva / Leao up top. Laport feels like the one they should push for in the Kane deal + maybe Coady. The defence needs ripping up.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Nah, totally Arteta out now. Just sick and tired of him, his passive aggressive bs, his dark energy, his **** football, I also don’t like how’s he’s treating the young players.

Why we watching Auba play LB too? Just too much for me, losing my head.
Are you Conte in?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom