• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Keplaz

I'm reading the issue with Gattuso at Fiorentina was signings. He wants players represented by Jorge Mendes, his agent. Fiorentina wanted smaller profile signings. I hope Sp**s know what they are getting into.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Levy won’t allow any dodgy business though. Won’t allow commissions or just one agent running his club etc. Too big and too powerful for this.

Not like Vinny at Arsenal who bent over to Raul.
He signed a Mendes client in Doherty even though he didn't really fit the team.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sp**s imploding. A tonic to the mess we're swimming in.

Went over to the Fighting **** for some more tonic. They are in meltdown mode...

Here is one that is quite collected:

I can not believe that we are signing this clown. I feel really sick. I am devastated.

This guy less so:

**** it we’re never going to win anything might as well become an absolute clown club and have a ****ing laugh watching gattuso absolutely rip apart our *****ole players and he’s surely going to do an Eric dier and climb into the stands to lamp levy at some point.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surprised they haven't just gone for Potter, maybe Levy doesn't think it's fan appeasing. That said Fonseca and Gattuso aren't much better but he probably thought they're a bit more exotic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is actually ridiculous now. Apparently they didn't hire him because fans didn't want him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tottenham fans changing the hiring process by making their voices heard and Everton fans revolting against a decent manager in Rafa Benitez whilst our fans know we’re starting the season with Mikel Arteta.

images

Latest posts+

Top Bottom