• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Garlick this summer big opportunity for him to show what he made of Tierney ESR new contracts are promising start

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Oh 110k. Enjoy the new pay raise 🎉
Qualify Euro 2020 GIF by Scotland National Team

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The fitness issue will have to improve but i won't be surprised the injures will slow down next season because of there not much overload and no European football too

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

"Apart from all the times he was injured, he hasn't been injured that much"
Yes. But we signed him knowing he was injured. And the second was a freak injury. Thankfully it wasn't below the waste or it could become problematic due to wear and tear. Once he starts picking up niggling injuries ala Ramsey or Walcott or Wilshere then the discussion changes. So far that's not shown to be the case.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ridiculous. Hope his raise performance based that is geared more towards bonuses.

Why do we continue to do thiz at our club...throw 100K week contracts. I think he still needs to prove himself.
He already proved himself and only few injury disturb it from continuing. I believe he was already above 60k when he first signed

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ridiculous. Hope his raise performance based that is geared more towards bonuses.

Why do we continue to do thiz at our club...throw 100K week contracts. I think he still needs to prove himself.
Yeah, the Arsenal Way is to let the contracts of important valuable players run into 1-2 years left, maybe 0, and lose the player for cheap or free.

I'm having none of this renewing with 3 years in contract. No contract to ESR either, let him prove himself first.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yeah, the Arsenal Way is to let the contracts of important valuable players run into 1-2 years left, maybe 0, and lose the player for cheap or free.

I'm having none of this renewing with 3 years in contract. No contract to ESR either, let him prove himself first.
Unlike with ESR, his contract runs out next year. We still had a year to evaluate Tierney before pulling trigger on a raise. He has 3 years left. At 2 years, you make decision to sell or renew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom