• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tottenham fans changing the hiring process by making their voices heard and Everton fans revolting against a decent manager in Rafa Benitez whilst our fans know we’re starting the season with Mikel Arteta.

images
Tells you the lack of quality in market Everton and Sp**s still looking and there only 3 weeks before preseason start. I'd rather wait and stick with Arteta until someone respectable becomes available

GLITCH

These clowns had the nerve to mock us, but they've always been the circus club. Just look at them go. :clap:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Weren't there complaints from the Sp**s fans about homophobic and sexist stuff Gattuso has said? Not sure if that's the main reason he wasn't appointed though. Probably didn't help his cause though.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Gary Linker was asking Jürgen Klinsmann if he was interested. Sam Allardyce does well in helping struggling Clubs. How about former Sp**s player Andy Sinton? He managed AFC Telford Utd to the National League North Title. 🏆

Andrew Cole Linighan

Gary Linker was asking Jürgen Klinsmann if he was interested. Sam Allardyce does well in helping struggling Clubs. How about former Sp**s player Andy Sinton? He managed AFC Telford Utd to the National League North Title. 🏆
Sorry, Andy Sinton guided AFC Telford Utd to 2nd place in the league. He got Promotion to the National League, by winning the Play offs.

Balboa

I haven't seen an embarrassing story regarding Sp**s in 3 days since the talks with Gattuso collapsed on June 18th....

This is not normal...

I'm starting to feel a little unnerved by the relative silence....

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
surprised Gerrard still has not come up

maybe they just get a caretaker & Potch next summer

all these just bums :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

At this rate they should just give Gaza a call.
A former player, would inspire them to new heights :cool:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom