• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The problem is not the money received but sold to which club. Back in the days, Barca, City,... were interested in our players. Even the less players were on the radar of a very good teams (Iwobi and Walcott to Everton)

Now we are a mid table team so an even teams like Everton, West Ham, Leicester,... are not interested.

And with 2 years left on the contract you either have to sell or you are forced to accept any offer next year.
Mid table players on champions League wages

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't mind the swap we'll replace unwanted player with very decent all around attacker. Still wouldn't mind Lazio give us 15m

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Looked a decent player and I still think he is a decent player. Better than Elneny imo and if we were to keep one over the other I'd prefer Torreira. Wouldn't miss either if they were to go.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Always been a fan of Torreria but even I must admit his head is slightly too large for his body. So, with great regret, it is time for him to depart for pastures new.
71OaLdJ35xL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looked a decent player and I still think he is a decent player. Better than Elneny imo and if we were to keep one over the other I'd prefer Torreira. Wouldn't miss either if they were to go.
Interesting, though I’ll say El Neny is bigger, stronger, better engine etc - which in the PL is valuable, even though I don’t rate those attributes as highly as others.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Interesting, though I’ll say El Neny is bigger, stronger, better engine etc - which in the PL is valuable, even though I don’t rate those attributes as highly as others.

For such a big guy, Elneny has no idea how to use his frame.

Lightweight.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good old Lucas when we play him he score but wenger don't rate him 😅
Perez, Xhaka and Mustafi NEVER looked liked Wenger signings. I never get into it too much because I don’t want to debate but they NEVER fitted in with his buying history. He even called Xhaka a box to box player.

Think he agreed to something that summer with the club. I agree with @Makingtrax on this part of our recent history.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Didn't realise Lazio had relocated to South America where Torreira is absolutely desperate to go back to.
What happened to that? Wasn’t that something he or his agent had put out as a must? Guess they have changed their tune.

Really is time we offload him. Seems like a nice kid, but it didn’t work out. On we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom