• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,807
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

PSG have come closer in recent hours for Hakimi. Chelsea have moved closer to Inter's demands, but Hakimi's priority is PSG. Discussions have resumed and the transfer could be around 70 M € bonus included "

So much for the MaDe Up StOrY in Le10 Sport

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That big blow for Chelsea for losing thier top target but maybe show more faith on James? Guy capable of playing RWB and defensively better than Hakimi.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
That big blow for Chelsea for losing thier top target but maybe show more faith on James? Guy capable of playing RWB and defensively better than Hakimi.

I've read in German news that Haaland has an agreement with Chelsea according to a reliable source. So they gotta stump up the 200m or so and make Dortmund sell.

Anyhow, if they get Haaland, there's a 10/10 window out of the box, no one else needed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I've read in German news that Haaland has an agreement with Chelsea according to a reliable source. So they gotta stump up the 200m or so and make Dortmund sell.

Anyhow, if they get Haaland, there's a 10/10 window out of the box, no one else needed.
Yes only they need is top CF but i think they'll get Halland next summer. They not selling both Sancho and Halaand

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The most boring saga ever it been going for 2 years now and it's obvious it's going to happen

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Le10sport have actually been fairly decent over the past two windows. Promising for us with Camavinga. Glad Chelsea aren't getting Hakimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom