• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,939
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Dumfries replaced Santiago Arias who went to Atletico and initially was a bit raw. Positioning and things that come with experience were a question mark. He has a tremendous frame for a RB though - big, strong, pretty quick. He had a better season last year but I think this tournament is showing that he's ready for the next step.

I wouldn't buy any player based on tournament performance. IF he didn't impress in the league, then no.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not watched Dumfries outside of the Euro's but he's been putting up good numbers for a few years by the look of it. Any followers of the Eredivisie on here with a view?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not watched Dumfries outside of the Euro's but he's been putting up good numbers for a few years by the look of it. Any followers of the Eredivisie on here with a view?
Dutch D said no way when I said we should sign him. Apparently he's a liability defensively.

Something I realised as well is that he may be a maurading powerful RB, but he won't necessarily be good under pressure and playing out from the back, something very important in the PL (and something Bellerin struggles with).

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Okay question, who are going to spend more this summer. United or Arsenal and how much will both spend in your opinion (not not spend)

Why are we competing who spend more? :facepalm:

You‘re still proven wrong even if you spend more than 10m net spend than what I expect United to spend. :lol:
I‘m not expecting my club to have more than 50m-60m net spend this summer and I expect us only manage to sell Lingard, James, and a goalkeeper, while the rest will go on loan and we are in UCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom