• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Big Nate

Can't believe I was being called a troll for not being into the whole Arteta thing in the first place, everyone seemed to be brainwashed.
Lets see how the next season goes, if its 8th place form by December im sure he will be gone.

Personally I dont think it will be 8th place form but the results will speak for themselves at the end of the day so lets see.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Lets see how the next season goes, if its 8th place form by December im sure he will be gone.

Personally I dont think it will be 8th place form but the results will speak for themselves at the end of the day so lets see.
1 game a week? Yeah even an average manager like Tets surely should be able to take us on a run of games. Utterly unambitious to keep him in charge though. With 1 game a week, I can see a world class manager have us challenging.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
“Growing up I adored Santi Cazorla as a player, and Cesc Fabregas and Mikel Arteta were some of my favourites too. But there’s something about Santi for me and the qualities that he had – he was something else,” he told Arsenal’s official website.

My god...it has even got to the youth academy. Must put that Mikel Arteta disclaimer. Good God...no one wanted to play like Tets, Patino.

Somebody needs to Samuel Eto, Arteta and put him in his place.

Last edited:

akhil

Cue the dumb jokes for most. But this is also why I’m happy Arteta is here (and wants to be here). Patience.

They are also nothing clubs, who have done nothing of note in decades except for a fluke CL final. Mourinho and Ancelotti are both washed up coaches living on their reputation from an earlier era. No top coach now would consider them, they're too dumb to actually go look at up and coming coaches. Pochettino was a nobody 6 years ago when they got him.

Arteta finished below them. So happy about that......

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Come october/november we'll see. Then it is two years and two summer windows. That is a fair go.

Think the fixtures we have to start the season, could buy him time until January.

But reckon it will be a sink or swim season for Arteta, lets see if he can handle it.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Cue the dumb jokes for most. But this is also why I’m happy Arteta is here (and wants to be here). Patience.

These 2 clubs are struggling to find good managers because they have dumb****s and useless trashes as their Director of Football............. Sp**s in particular hired that guy who almost destroyed Juve with his terrible signings. If we do not start finding someone more competent than Edu as our Technical Director then it doesn't matter how amazing a manager Arteta is, he is doomed to fail.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Yup, and there are 20 clubs who'd love to win the premier league and at a guess I'd say over 50 that want to win the Champions League? Not to mention the 100s of clubs all over Europe that are on the lookout for the best players in the transfer market

Should we just dissolve the club now because there's competition to get and be the best?

What point is Stillman making? It's hard to get a top manager so we might as well stick with Mikel? Did he have this energy when Wenger was our manager?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yup, and there are 20 clubs who'd love to win the premier league and at a guess I'd say over 50 that want to win the Champions League? Not to mention the 100s of clubs all over Europe that are on the lookout for the best players in the transfer market

Should we just dissolve the club now because there's competition to get and be the best?

What point is Stillman making? It's hard to get a top manager so we might as well stick with Mikel? Did he have this energy when Wenger was our manager?
We have a good manager. You’ll see in time. Be patient.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bellerin on Tricky Mik:

"I think personally at Arsenal that’s something (emphasis on off the ball movement) that has changed a lot.

I think the ethics and the way they work since Mikel has been the manager of the club has completely changed.
And these behaviours, our behaviours have been awarded by them. There’s more emphasis on that behaviour, so the way we run back or the way we create space for a player.

Because you know you can move to receive the ball, you can move to get a player away or you can move into space, there’s so many ways you can move for and sometimes a goal is created not by the player that passes the ball or by the player that scores but by the player that actually created the space.

And many people, like the fans in the stands or even the pundits sometimes, they won’t see that. But truly that’s what we’ve practised, that’s what the coach has asked, and by the player doing that we're able to score.

I think even sometimes for the players it’s hard to see, when other teams do it and stuff, but we know in our dressing room and in the way we play that we scored that goal thanks to that player."

Safe to say that we need to sell Bellerin asap. :red:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Bellerin on Tricky Mik:

"I think personally at Arsenal that’s something (emphasis on off the ball movement) that has changed a lot.

I think the ethics and the way they work since Mikel has been the manager of the club has completely changed.
And these behaviours, our behaviours have been awarded by them. There’s more emphasis on that behaviour, so the way we run back or the way we create space for a player.

Because you know you can move to receive the ball, you can move to get a player away or you can move into space, there’s so many ways you can move for and sometimes a goal is created not by the player that passes the ball or by the player that scores but by the player that actually created the space.

And many people, like the fans in the stands or even the pundits sometimes, they won’t see that. But truly that’s what we’ve practised, that’s what the coach has asked, and by the player doing that we're able to score.

I think even sometimes for the players it’s hard to see, when other teams do it and stuff, but we know in our dressing room and in the way we play that we scored that goal thanks to that player."

Safe to say that we need to sell Bellerin asap. :red:
Hmm...8th place Hector. What you prqctice is Negative football that does not provide results nor entertainment. This is a criminal style of play for our club. We are going back to boring boring Arsenal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom