• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,250
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Everyone said injuries and age have hampered Kane and that he's slowing down etc for the last two years now, then he just went and had his best season ever, If City gets Kane, they win the lot. He's unbelievable.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah don't let Southgate's management fool you, he's a world-class striker and when you have De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden and Cancelo looking for him he's going to be even more lethal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
100m + one or more of Sterling, Jesus, Laporte, maybe others? Way too much and Sp**s will end up as the big winner of that deal(if they are not stupid enough to turn it down).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i would take 100M and start rebuilding non of Sterling or Laporte will join them that a massive downgrade and they want to play CL football.

Jakarta

Big money signings rarely work out. Kane has had a lot of injuries and has always rushed back, so imo doesn’t bode well for the future...can see an Alexis happening.

Still tho City have the quality to actually hide Kane’s decline. He will probs give them 2/3 seasons max of quality which is a scary thought for those in the league.

Kane joining a team which dominates possession and has a lot of quality players to create for him:shivering:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Jesus & especially Laporte walk into the post Kane Sp**s team

thought City were in contract talks with Sterling 👀 hope Arteta not going to blow an insane contract on him

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Big money signings rarely work out. Kane has had a lot of injuries and has always rushed back, so imo doesn’t bode well for the future...can see an Alexis happening.

Still tho City have the quality to actually hide Kane’s decline. He will probs give them 2/3 seasons max of quality which is a scary thought for those in the league.

Kane joining a team which dominates possession and has a lot of quality players to create for him:shivering:

Van Dijk
Alisson
KDB
Cancelo
Dias
Chilwell
Bruno Fernandes
Ronaldo

The list goes on but big money signings work just as much as middle road money signings.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Envious how fast it is for other clubs to make a bid. Meanwhile, we're recreating Craig David bangers on the Sancho thread.

On my way to see the transfer thread
Which I bookmarked on my phone (owh)
As I scrolled through the page
It must have been about quarter past three
In front of me
Stood a Romano Report that personal terms were agreed
I asked him for an Update
He said it'd cost me a paywall
A retweet and a favourite for every Clickbait.

Did Sancho decline? No
Didn't he sign? I don't think so
Was it for real? Damn sure
What was the deal? Personal Terms Agreed, Here we go...
So was he keen? He couldn't wait
Did he burst on the scene? let me update
What did Romano say? He said he'd love to
Make-do
Update the fans on what we were gonna do
Said we'd start with a €65 offer without add-ons and argue

Monday
Clicked on the RedCafe thread on Tuesday
Pexbo told me it was a big day on Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We were €10M apart on Sunday

I clicked on the Redcafe thread on Monday
No new reports on Tuesday
Pexbo told me it was a big day on Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We were €10M apart on Sunday
We're walking away,
From the troubles in this deal
We're walking away,
We're walking away,
To find a better deal

But we now truly realize,
Some clubs dont wanna compromise,
We saw them with our own eyes,
Spreading those lies, yeah..
Re e wind
To last weeks news
Seeelllectt itt

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Only player I'd see moving to Sp**s is Jesus. If Kayne gets injured, Pep will only revert to a false 9 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom