• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 447,402
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Did Sancho decline? No
Didn't he sign? I don't think so
Was it for real? Damn sure
What was the deal? Personal Terms Agreed, Here we go...
So was he keen? He couldn't wait
Did he burst on the scene? let me update
What did Romano say? He said he'd love to
Make-do
Update the fans on what we were gonna do
Said we'd start with a €65 offer without add-ons and argue
🤣 Best part

ScotsGooner89

It’s 100m cash or whichever of them players Sp**s want up to city’s value of 100m?? Not 100m and any of them players.

City too smart to make that deal anyway I think. If your them you go get Messi to play the false 9 guardiola has been going for. Then you go get Halaand next summer and move Messi back into a purely creative role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have no doubts buying both but clearly there must be clubs open to sign guys like Mahrez Sterling and G.Jesus.

Jakarta

Van Dijk
Alisson
KDB
Cancelo
Dias
Chilwell
Bruno Fernandes
Ronaldo

The list goes on but big money signings work just as much as middle road money signings.

I was more talking about the 100m+ signings we saw with Neymar/Coutinho/Dembele/Hazard. Imo I would rather pay money for a young breakout striker with loads of potential then splash 100m+ on one player.

But still all relative because that crazy money is a drop in the ocean for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom