• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,816
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Mahrez really up for sale? Thought he came good for City last season, the opposite direction to Sterling's struggles.
If city sign Kane and Grealish the players who potentially going to be up for sale are Mahrez Sterling B.silva and G.Jesus these players won't stay to play backup roles.

Iceman10

Established Member
If city sign Kane and Grealish the players who potentially going to be up for sale are Mahrez Sterling B.silva and G.Jesus these players won't stay to play backup roles.
Not sure about that when it comes to Mahrez. He's been on the bench quite a bit for City anyway. City has two squads in one and some players seem to be ok with that because of the wages and the trophies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️I want him erased from our history.

I feel a same about a certain other Spaniard.

hector bellerin football GIF by WaterAid

F*cking state of it🤦‍♂️

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They are pretty much in the same generation at this point. Let me also add the I am not convinced at all that Kane is better than Lukaku.

Depends what you want in your striker. But technically Kane is miles clear of Lukaku. Lukaku is pure brute force and is actually a good finisher as well. But Kane has a lot more to his game. Can't let a few euros games cloud that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Depends what you want in your striker. But technically Kane is miles clear of Lukaku. Lukaku is pure brute force and is actually a good finisher as well. But Kane has a lot more to his game. Can't let a few euros games cloud that.

That is a pretty unfair view of Lukaku. There dude who just led Inter to the Italian title is as good if not better than Kane, as far as I am concerned. even here in the Euro, he is proving his worth while Kane is MIA.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That is a pretty unfair view of Lukaku. There dude who just led Inter to the Italian title is as good if not better than Kane, as far as I am concerned. even here in the Euro, he is proving his worth while Kane is MIA.

Not disputing that Lukaku is fantastic. He's a brilliant striker. Just saying Kane is a lot more, proven by his assist record along with the goals this year. And of course by watching them, Kane is also an elite finisher as well as being able to play as a number 10, picks out some ridiculous balls. Something lukaku doesn't have in his locker.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not disputing that Lukaku is fantastic. He's a brilliant striker. Just saying Kane is a lot more, proven by his assist record along with the goals this year. And of course by watching them, Kane is also an elite finisher as well as being able to play as a number 10, picks out some ridiculous balls. Something lukaku doesn't have in his locker.
At this point (while Belgium won Finland with Lukaku especially), I'd say they're just different strikers.

Lukaku has stated that United somehow screwed his nutrition or something, and now he is back at the level he should be.

He is not the Kane type, but more brute force striker. They both have their place at top level.

I still rate Kane higher like you, even after his injuries. He has performed at EPL top level for longer, and is more technical, and like you say can play even a #10/false 9 later in his career if it goes that way.

Of course as things stand, Lukaku is assumed to retain his fastness longer than Kane, because of his injury record.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also as expected Allegri want Locatelli deal done soon according to di marzio juve will make bid this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom