• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Coming days? Been hearing that for a week now!!
I don't get this.

It's been clear 100% from the beginning that this deal isn't going to be announced or even finished until the Euro was over for Xhaka. He stated that himself before the Euros even began.

Everything since then has been obvious clickbait.

So, don't worry. This deal is done.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Delaying the announcement but pretty much everything will be wrapped up in the background.
It's been pretty much wrapped up since the euro started. The only problem was that not everything was finalized by the deadline.

And it's not like we haven't been told. We know this. From the very beginning it was
*Either this will be announced before the euros or right after.*

Xhaka himself told us this (indirectly)

Anyone that's surprised about this just didn't pay attention or fell for obvious clickbait.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Main Swiss paper who usually very reliable say the deal in final stage and we already looking for replacements Neves and Locatelli among the names. some italian tier 3 papers today reported the deal agreed for 18M euros.

Taneruit

Established Member

Main Swiss paper who usually very reliable say the deal in final stage and we already looking for replacements Neves and Locatelli among the names. some italian tier 3 papers today reported the deal agreed for 18M euros.
All of this is information from over 2 weeks ago.

Never isn't new, 18 Million isn't new, the deal being nearly done isn't new.

I know I'm being a bit annoying about this, but that's one of the most annoying parts about sports journalism for me. Writing useless crap instead of just waiting.

Either they rehash info that has already been clarified, are misleading to the point of twisting facts or straight up make **** up (that italian newspaper that wrote the deal is off a week ago)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All of this is information from over 2 weeks ago.

Never isn't new, 18 Million isn't new, the deal being nearly done isn't new.

I know I'm being a bit annoying about this, but that's one of the most annoying parts about sports journalism for me. Writing crap instead of just waiting.
yes things are repeating themselves it won't be cleared until Xhaka duty with the swiss national team is over. also italian papers love repeating themselves everyday that's why i don't post it until it's tier 1.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know I'm being a bit annoying about this, but that's one of the most annoying parts about sports journalism for me. Writing useless crap instead of just waiting.
Charles Watts speaks about this problem in the below podcast. He says he hates the transfer window and the need to report news to fans. Several times a day despite nothing new happening.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

yes things are repeating themselves it won't be cleared until Xhaka duty with the swiss national team is over. also italian papers love repeating themselves everyday that's why i don't post it until it's tier 1.
Watts also has a go at the tier 1 etc. ranking of journalists in the podcast I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom