• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
looks like this journalist mostly cover this Altayspor club. hopefully he not BS.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If this is permanent we would need to sign yet another gk, no?

Not thar anyone would notice one of our field players between sticks performance wise...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bbc One Oceans GIF by BBC

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
remember his first interview being a massive red flag... just talked about how good he was with his feet & overcoming mistakes :facepalm:

“I would say I'm a modern goalkeeper,” Runarsson told Arsenal.com. “It is one of my best attributes that I'm comfortable with my feet, I can play with my right and left foot, I am not afraid to play as a sweeper and I am good one against one.

“For goalkeepers, because we play a position where if we make a mistake, most of the time it will lead to [a goal] so you need to have a strong mindset.

“You need to have a mindset where you demand the best so you don't make those mistakes too often. That's why you need to work hard, you need to train hard to be able to perform in the matches.”

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If we get rid of him without having to pay part of the wages, I'll take the loss of the €2m transfer fee and will be happy that we at least correct a mistake quickly for once. If we subsidize his move, it will go down as another L in the books of our exquisite leadership team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Altay Spor just got promoted to the Super Lig so it seem they trying to fell up squad with few internationals. Won't mind loan or permanent this guy need games

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Great stuff, disastrous transfer, completely inexplicable right from the very start. No way that he is on £40k a week though, that's a made up figure to get AM whipped up into a fury of indignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom