• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

baccy_man

Established Member
Patrick Vieira, has taken over as Palace manager,
I think I would have preferred him to manage us instead of Arteta, I know that Patrick has not got much experience in management at the moment but Arteta did not had much either when he joined us.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:love:

C2-A3-EF38-3969-44-F6-933-F-F7-E0-EA571-E92.jpg
Man, Jack literally has a bunch of clones :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So Henry is leaving his job as Co-Coach from Belgium?

Our new U23 Coach my source is telling me.

Could swear he leaves his role with them every time they get knocked out of a major tournament, before coming back just before the next major tournament starts :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Could swear he leaves his role with them every time they get knocked out of a major tournament, before coming back just before the next major tournament starts :lol:
Like Mesut not going away to stoke, but turning up for Liverpool at home.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Scenes before the first match against Palace:

Mid Table Gimp Mikel: Hello Patrick, how funny I was also Arsenal captain, no?
Invincible God Vieira:
daenerys-mean-girl-face-game-of-thrones.jpg

Tom Mix

Patrick Vieira, has taken over as Palace manager,
I think I would have preferred him to manage us instead of Arteta, I know that Patrick has not got much experience in management at the moment but Arteta did not had much either when he joined us.
Patrick is one of us.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Emi is still going strong. Guess the purple patch is strong with him.
We sold the hero(currently) of whole Argentine for 20 mil while mediocre Gks are being sold for around the same price. Only at charity fc. Actual triggering stuff

Alexs

Didn't really do much at Arsenal, persistently outshone by Woodcock in a pretty poor team and had injuries. Good for Ipswich though and lovely hair.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Didn't really do much at Arsenal, persistently outshone by Woodcock in a pretty poor team and had injuries. Good for Ipswich though and lovely hair.

Would've been part of their UEFA Cup winning side under Robson I assume?

Top Bottom