• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I’m not going around in circles with you. You got your wires crossed, I pointed that out to you. You asked who he has named and shamed, I gave you names. You put up some quotes laughing that they weren’t naming and shaming, I gave you naming and shaming quotes. If you don’t think openly criticising a players work ethic and commitment isn’t naming and shaming then that’s probably more to do with you not being able to accept the fact you’re wrong, again.

I’ll leave it there.
That isn't naming and shaming. Then again, people nowadays are so damn sensitive they cant take criticism. Man simply said he had to compete for his place.

Gn1212

"Assume"

Now we've heard Maddison is the number one target. Maybe they ran side by side? Who knows, Ødegaard would've always been the cheaper deal so I assume the club would've gone for that over a mega deal for Maddison.
I think it's well established that Ødegaard was and is still the #1 target. Buendia was the alternative but Villa moved quick on that one so now Maddison is the alternative. As suggested by The Athletic, Fabrizio and Wheatley the attacking midfielder will possibly be pursued later on in the window.
Bell said that if Aouar doesn't find a club by then he will be considered too.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So there's something wrong with this? We have all said that AMN is too nonchalant. Why is it a problem that Arteta says the same thing?

Whether you think there’s anything wrong with what he’s saying is neither here nor there. Publicly questioning a players commitment/work ethic/attitude is naming and shaming. As a manager you can choose to handle these things behind close doors or make examples of players and air your dirty laundry in public. This is one example, Guendouzi and Pepe were others.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Whether you think there’s anything wrong with what he’s saying is neither here nor there. Publicly questioning a players commitment/work ethic/attitude is naming and shaming. As a manager you can choose to handle these things behind close doors or make examples of players and air your dirty laundry in public. This is one example, Guendouzi and Pepe were others.

He wasn't publicly questioning anything, he was answering a bloody question with an honest answer, seriously man.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Man just said he needs to compete for a place in the team. Loads of other managers have said that about players. Arteta did nothing new. Nah I'm not agreeing with this one. What else could he have possibly said to answer that question in a likeable way?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Frankfurt very interested in him according to bild he considered most exciting talent in Denmark can play AM and on wings. his team asking only 7M euros.

Last season in league 29 games 10 goals 11 assists.

ragnarock

I'm sure I've seen someone somewhere praise him like crazy some years ago.
Thats enough to make me ITK right?
*joins twitter*

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The guendouzi thread is closed but I just have to ask.. what does a loan with an obligation to buy even mean??? So many weird transfer names.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Means they are obliged to pay 10M next season, like financing a TV or something. Buy now pay later.

Miss you, btw.
Oh okay duhhh. I was thinking how can a player be on loan but you’re forcing the team to buy them 😂
Miss you! How you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom