• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Have you heard which teams?
The name I kept seeing was Stuttgart. Other times it was mentioned, it was a "host" of clubs from both Germany and Spain. Seems abroad is where most of the interest is coming from and it's not always been specified. Leipzig, Frankfurt and Stuttgart were all names I did happen to see but doesn't seem to be any concrete link, just names of interest.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Would suck to lose KTH but if Gabi is not going to played centrally you can understand him not seeing a way through into the team...Saka, Pepe, ESR, and Gabi ahead of him on the wings... :/

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Assume this goes here.

We're one step closer to having an Irish lad playing for Arsenal again! OLE, OLE OLE OLE, OLE! OLE! 🇮🇪

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

@MutableEarth @oh to be a goon @NieThePiet

Okwonko & Taylor-Hart seemed to have signed.
NOW WE CAN CELEBRATE

full

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not that will get much attention as fans are desperate for signings and getting rid of players, but that`s great news. Securing both Balagoun and Taylor Hart when it looked like we could lose both, is massive.
Yeah, huge coup from the club and IMO probably more important than the massive signings. Could be game changers.

Taylor-Hart especially has the potential to be the final chaos emerald for our attack that Nelson was supposed to be (and I'm reluctant to rule him out of the running but it's looking peak for the kid). We have put together a pretty good conveyor belt (with the likes of Hutchinson, Sagoe Jnr & Cozier-Duberry coming out of Hale End and the acquisition of Richards from Chelsea) to even back these guys up.

If we're smart with their development, we likely won't have to do any major recruitment drives, we can literally focus our funds on big breakout players or bonafide stars.

Also a word on Arthur Okonkwo. Very talented and highly rated. If Onana doesn't work out and we don't sign him, we should really be looking at trying to get him [Okonkwo] minutes. He's a very similar keeper in style and stature, might be worth developing him quickly.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Fantastic news. He'll probably need Gabi to move centrally long-term to make it here with Saka having the other wing locked down forever but great to see a big talent like him locked up.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wheatley sees a picture of Taylor-Hart training with the U23:

Wheatley: "Exclusive: Kido Taylor-Hart is set to sign..."

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I honestly doubt he'll ever break into the first team. Still, it's good to see Mikel and Edu are still great at seducing young talent!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, huge coup from the club and IMO probably more important than the massive signings. Could be game changers.

Taylor-Hart especially has the potential to be the final chaos emerald for our attack that Nelson was supposed to be (and I'm reluctant to rule him out of the running but it's looking peak for the kid). We have put together a pretty good conveyor belt (with the likes of Hutchinson, Sagoe Jnr & Cozier-Duberry coming out of Hale End and the acquisition of Richards from Chelsea) to even back these guys up.

If we're smart with their development, we likely won't have to do any major recruitment drives, we can literally focus our funds on big breakout players or bonafide stars.

Also a word on Arthur Okonkwo. Very talented and highly rated. If Onana doesn't work out and we don't sign him, we should really be looking at trying to get him [Okonkwo] minutes. He's a very similar keeper in style and stature, might be worth developing him quickly.
Taylor-Hart is massive. Pining after Maddison and Aouar is fine, but Taylor-Hart has the potential to have a Saka like trajectory.

What excites me most is that he is intelligent enough to play in multiple positions at a young age. Its similar to ESR and Saka. Taylor-Hart has played on the flanks and as an 8.

Physically he has the potential to become very powerful.

Do you know how tall he is officially?

oh to be a goon

Taylor-Hart is massive. Pining after Maddison and Aouar is fine, but Taylor-Hart has the potential to have a Saka like trajectory.

What excites me most is that he is intelligent enough to play in multiple positions at a young age. Its similar to ESR and Saka. Taylor-Hart has played on the flanks and as an 8.

He has a size and physicality about him that could possibly be enticing as a CF/false 9 as well I think. It would be very much swapping with others and moving all over the pitch. Like Kane lately, but faster

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

His official height is listed as 5'10. He's a bit taller than that from looking at him in comparison to the other players. I'd say 6 foot is his actual height, he's a bit taller than Balogun who's 5'10.

He's an excellent athlete and one of the quickest players at the club - powerful runner so I do think that he has the chance to increase that power. I think he's more suited to wing-play personally and Arteta especially will like him from a positional POV but I definitely think he can do some good work in the middle.

It's a massive signing for me, these are the kinds of player we need to keep and do something with.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom