• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Copa América 2020

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Listening to a football match with American commentators is probably how listening to a Shelby Foote audiobook read by Jacob Rees-Mogg must be. Just wrong.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tite is a *****. This Brazil is a chore to watch when anyone but Neymar is on the ball.

He's a good manager, we just don't have players on the same wave length as neymar, talent wise.

The players love him and that's half the battle in International football.

It doesn't help that both us and Argentina can't get a single game against European teams, since they just don't have the schedule openings for it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
By the way, Argentina's second half performances have been very bad and Brazil looks to be in better physical shape overall.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's a good manager, we just don't have players on the same wave length as neymar, talent wise.

The players love him and that's half the battle in International football.

It doesn't help that both us and Argentina can't get a single game against European teams, since they just don't have the schedule openings for it.
I agree that it's a down period in terms of the talent level but Jesus they don't have to labor this way. His persistence with Richarlison is baffling too. I just cannot believe that this is the best Brazil has to offer. I've never seen them so bereft of ideas and elegance.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@El Duderino with the World Cup just two years away, how do you see South American sides vs European? Being late hours, I've just seen a bit of the Copa, but it seems to me that the top sides in Europe are better at the moment?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Seems redundant having both Casemiro and Fred when chasing a goal.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
@El Duderino with the World Cup just two years away, how do you see South American sides vs European? Being late hours, I've just seen a bit of the Copa, but it seems to me that the top sides in Europe are better at the moment?
We have a lot of work to do.
The fighting spirit is there, the quality not much.

Argentina Brazil and Uruguay have plenty of talent coming, the problem is that our academies are way behind yours in terms of infrastructure and professionalism, that has always been the case but now the difference is immense.

If we can still get 15-16-17 years old boys training in Europe we can still be competitive.
Argentina is on a rebuilding stage right now. Our last team had its peak in 2014, 2018 was declining and now we are going up again. Very happy that we have a quality GK again.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Paqueta looks way more in danger.

BTW i absolutely love Paredes, looks like the type of player we need at Arsenal

Yeah Paqueta has been getting very frustrated, not been booked though.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Love what Scaloni is doing with our team, fast-paced, dynamic, good control, and very talented core in De Paul Lo Celso and Paredes. Now it's a matter of winning this thing to build confidence, I was very worried because once the Mascherano generation retired we did not look any good, but this team really loves a fight.

Excited about the future.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom