• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Edu has literally not done one little thing that you wouldnt have gotten pretty much out of the box.

Every deal, sold or bought, has basically been discussions over weaks ending in the deal the other side wanted to begin with or us buying Partey for his fixed fee.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If the transfer request is true, its quite disappointing. Putting in a transfer request for a club that aren't even arsed to pay for you is a bit well... pathetic.

I remember Real Madrid told De Gea they really wanted him a few years back and tapped him up because he had 1 year left. From the looks of it they intentionally fkd up the transfer on deadline day and then told De Gea to run down the rest of his contract. De Gea gave them the finger because they wouldnt put the money where their mouth was and signed on to utd on a long term deal. Thats having some pride in yourself.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Bellerin Officially asked to leave Arsenal now his first choice is Inter.
Dance Lol GIF by systaime

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No ****ing way should we loan him.

Bellerin always came across like an "Arsenal man", so if he works against us to force a loan with an option, will be like a massive slap for the club that made him...I expect better from him here.
He doesn't owe us anything, we've mostly sh*tted on him as a fanbase since his injury and when he was more open about his personal life/beliefs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu has literally not done one little thing that you wouldnt have gotten pretty much out of the box.

Every deal, sold or bought, has basically been discussions over weaks ending in the deal the other side wanted to begin with or us buying Partey for his fixed fee.
Edu can do little he standing still with all these clubs cheap demands we basically selling players that want to leave and they earn 100K a week it always going to be near impossible to get what we want.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He doesn't owe us anything, we've mostly sh*tted on him as a fanbase since his injury and when he was more open about his personal life/beliefs.

It's not about the fanbase, it's about the club and how we have developed him.

We could have easily signed a younger RB than Debuchy to replace Sagna, but we didn't as we had faith in Bellerin...if he asks to leave that's fine, Inter are in the Champions League...but it will be a very scummy thing to push for a loan with an option, imo.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

How embarrassing that he needs to ask…lowest of lows
Apparently he stayed an additional season as a favour to Mikel as he was trying to leave last summer. Allegedly.

Not surprised he's having to ask now personally, hopefully they let him go whether it's loan or whatever.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

but it will be a very scummy thing to push for a loan with an option, imo.
He's been here 10 years and stayed an additional season longer than he wanted to apparently. If he is requesting to go the honourable thing for the club would be to respect his wishes.

I don't think it's scummy at all, but then again I don't particularly care about the clubs pockets especially as they seem fine to me.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's not been at his best since the ACL injury, so I think we can do better at right back. Would have liked a fee though, but it is what it is.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

He's not been at his best since the ACL injury, so I think we can do better at right back. Would have liked a fee though, but it is what it is.
To be honest I think we will get one in the end, it's not the end of the world yet. The club receiving the player is obligated to try for a freebie first it's nothing personal.

Pyres7

I wouldn't mind a loan with an obligation to buy. Whether we get the £15m now or in a years time isn't going to make much difference to us.

If they're asking for a loan with an option to buy, they can **** off.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wait he handed in transfer request? First I heard. Ain’t no one gonna spend money on this trash player

Malky

Established Member
Player hands in transfer request...

EDU OUT NOT DOIN JOB F OFF.

Wtf
He was being sold regardless this summer, we were just waiting on a decent offer, Bellerin putting in a transfer request because he wants to join Inter drops his value through the floor and gives Inter all the momentum in the negotiations.

Tom Mix

If we were looking to buy this guy people would be raving at £40 million being a great deal.

You gotta realise successful capitalism has to be a two-way process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom