• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Why did we play him yesterday? The guy is off as soon as we agree a fee with Inter. If he gets hurt the deal will fall, what is the point?

Don't think we have much choice. We need to play players as if they are ours until a deal is finalised, we have a number of players not with us in Scotland, & we have 2 games in 4 days.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Don't think we have much choice. We need to play players as if they are ours until a deal is finalised, we have a number of players not with us in Scotland, & we have 2 games in 4 days.

What if he gets an injury? Can't we just play literally anyone from the academy? Or maybe we are not really selling him, that can be it.

Goonger

What if he gets an injury? Can't we just play literally anyone from the academy? Or maybe we are not really selling him, that can be it.

And if the deal doesn't go through, your left with players unfit & not ready for the season ahead. Unfortunately they are our players until they aren't. Kolasinac, Maitland-Niles, Nketiah all played as well, & if any are here come September I will be disappointed.

HomeSteak

Established Member
And if the deal doesn't go through, your left with players unfit & not ready for the season ahead. Unfortunately they are our players until they aren't. Kolasinac, Maitland-Niles, Nketiah all played as well, & if any are here come September I will be disappointed.
Same goes for Kola and AMN. Man we will give Kolasinac away for free if nobody is offering money for him. No questions asked, we did it last season with no back-up for injury prone Tierney. Now we got cover, he ****s off no matter what, we will straight up release him from his contract...but here he is, ****ing having the time of his life. Just give a kid the minutes, it makes 0 sense.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Players are begging to leave. Arsenal better sort these deals out ASAP and sign replacements. Xhaka and Bellerin want out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dean speak all languages in world. incredible person. at this rate he just doing it to troll because if not i'm afraid he need his head checked.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also di marzio confirm again that Bellerin have agreement with Inter he asked Arsenal to leave and Inter still waiting for us if we accept their poverty loan bid.

i'm really tired of this BS every summer is same BS with these clubs afraid of buying our players.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Also di marzio confirm again that Bellerin have agreement with Inter he asked Arsenal to leave and Inter still waiting for us if we accept their poverty loan bid.

i'm really tired of this BS every summer is same BS with these clubs afraid of buying our players.

They sold Hakimi with decent price want a loan deal for Bellerin then.

Do they have trouble financially?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

total agreement between Bellerin and Inter he'll earn 3.5M a year he was earing 5.7M at arsenal. Marotta now negotiating with Arsenal to get deal done.
proof how much we overpay our players. they all have to take paycut when they leave lool

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How much for Dest? Barca are in financial meltdown and they have Emerson as well. Actually, I haven''t watched Barca, did he live up to the hype last season?

This is the RB move that makes the most sense to be honest - raiding a cash strapped Barca for Dest or Emerson. They've only just signed Emerson though so what's the plan their?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It doesn't matter really. They sold Hakimi for 70 million euros. Buying Bellerin for 25 million euros is still profit. They are just trying to take us for a ride and we need to stand firm.

It does matter because they're suffering financially. Hakimi sale made up their losses pretty much. They can't afford to buy bellerin outright.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It does matter because they're suffering financially. Hakimi sale made up their losses pretty much. They can't afford to buy bellerin outright.

It does not matter. It's not a fairytale out there, if they want a new quality RB whilst cashing in 70m for Hakimi, they gonna need to sell another player to make up for it instead of loaning bellerin without obligation.

Not that hard, it's a typical italian joke, just as much as Roma's and Juve's usual offers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom