• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Literally right before my post lol.

8efe84c30a856dc5bd8060f80f5050cf.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its a bit sickening to be funding their move for Haaland but Abraham probably the best young striker we can get if only shopping domestically for some reason. Moise Kean maybe the other wildcard.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its a bit sickening to be funding their move for Haaland but Abraham probably the best young striker we can get if only shopping domestically for some reason. Moise Kean maybe the other wildcard.

I'd rather us stick with Balogun than sign either of those bums. Only striker i'll take is Isak next year.

Gn1212

Abraham wants to stay in London, so we’re his first choice.

🚩🚩🚩
Yeah, given it's TBG it's likely this was leaked from the player's camp.
He's a gooner too(for those who didn't know) so it's natural he wants to come here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be very happy to take Abraham here, quality player with potential, imo...you can't compare him to Willian/Cech and co, as he is about 25 years younger than those ****s, with a lot more to prove/hunger in him.

Sturridge could barely get games for Chelsea when Liverpool signed him, he was very good for them, before he became a walking injury...this is a "Chelsea reject" you take a chance on if you can get him, depending on the fee...he would be our most rounded striker too.

Feel he could end up going to Dortmund though, if Chelsea want Haaland.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Abraham is crap, guy scores about 3 goals a season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Would be very happy to take Abraham here, quality player with potential, imo...you can't compare him to Willian/Cech and co, as he is about 25 years younger than those ****s, with a lot more to prove/hunger in him.

Sturridge could barely get games for Chelsea when Liverpool signed him, he was very good for them, before he became a walking injury...this is a "Chelsea reject" you take a chance on if you can get him, depending on the fee...he would be our most rounded striker too.

Feel he could end up going to Dortmund though, if Chelsea want Haaland.
Abraham has never been as good as Sturridge was, never had the same potential.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pepe feeling balls into Tammy? Yes please

My Chelsea friend would cry tears of sorrow too, so thats a plus. She is the biggest academy hype merchant ever

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Abraham has never been as good as Sturridge was, never had the same potential.

I don't think he's quite as good as Sturridge was either, but he isn't as far away as you say...plus our striker options are pretty terrible right now, tbh...Laca is looking kinda done these past few years and Auba has no back to goal ability at all (then all we have is a bunch of young players, that are either not proven or not good enough) for the right price, this would be a good signing.

Feel he's a really good all round player, would suit our needs very well...there isn't many strikers out there these days, that we could realistically get, that would improve us...we can't be too picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom