• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Joe Willock (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yep. I have a bad feeling about what our team's gonna look like at the start of the season.

At this point in time you worry it's going to be worse than last season. The outgoing deals look bad, the players targeted don't really seem necessary apart from Tavares and there are plenty of questions all round. I'm trying to stay positive until the end of the window, but you have to say it's not looking great. Willian starting in that friendly was pretty ominous as well.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This is a bullshit rumour. If Newcastle wanted him they could of completed this transaction when he was there. Willock left & wished them all the best swiftly. Which shows there was a plan for him to return.

Arsenal news is so scarce that ITK’s are pushing anything. Also Arsenal fans who think this is a good idea need to chill. Name another 6ft 1, young, pacey, powerful, industrious goal scoring midfielder. We just brought Lokonga who has similar physical capabilities because it’s what we need.

Central midfielders take longer to develop. I’m not saying he will be world class etc but scoring in bunches when given game time is a promising sign. He needs time to improve his game but there’s no way he leaves

Unfortunately I think you're wrong on this one. These are good sources and Arteta's interview response on Willock wasn't exactly encouraging about keeping him. I really feel we are going to regret this and £20-25m is a poverty price for a player of his potential.

AeNwT

Unfortunately I think you're wrong on this one. These are good sources and Arteta's interview response on Willock wasn't exactly encouraging about keeping him. I really feel we are going to regret this and £20-25m is a poverty price for a player of his potential.
Who are the good sources ? If Willock does go I’d be certain something dodgey is going on

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seems to be rumours kicking up plenty of places that he'll be at Newcastle before we fly out to America. None of them seem to be concrete on option/obligations to buy though.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
25m and a 40% sell-on clause.
Never gonna happen, but if you give him away for peanuts, at least cash in afterwards, it's ridiculous.
Some sort of sell-on clause would be ideal. If e does kick on Newcastle have shown they're not adverse to selling players if good money comes in.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm done for today, even Hairspray losing faith in the war-chest. It's Apocalypse Now with people losing their sh*t everywhere. Dark times on A-M, we need some hope goddamit!!!

Into the heart of darkness we go.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm done for today, even Hairspray losing faith in the war-chest. It's Apocalypse Now with people losing their sh*t everywhere. Dark times on A-M, we need some hope goddamit!!!
Lool but we do this every summer. Season ends May, the club feeds the media about war chest and squad overhaul. Nothing happens in June, very little happens in July. Some fans panic others say 6 weeks left, 5 weeks, 4 weeks and hold hope until last week convincing themselves most deal happens last week and lose their sh1t 10pm deadline day

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Can see why it could happen. One of the few saleable assets

We have loads of players available but very few will bring decent money if any?

Years of mismanagement since 2015 when we spent over 100m on average players and have not been top 4 since.
I like joe, in ideal circumstances you would hang onto him for another season but obviously we need to generate some money towards purchases.

One of the few players we may be able get more than the transfermarket.co.uk value?
We have a real sh!t show of a squad assembled over many years.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Surely that fee isn't right, that's basically what Chelsea are getting for Guehi ffs.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Lool but we do this every summer. Season ends May, the club feeds the media about war chest and squad overhaul. Nothing happens in June, very little happens in July. Some fans panic others say 6 weeks left, 5 weeks, 4 weeks and hold hope until last week convincing themselves most deal happens last week and lose their sh1t 10pm deadline day

Sadly that is true. As a club we're in a spiral and are going no where and people who still show faith in this leadership are either deluded or are just trolling.

TheDrunkenMaster

How so? 1 never played a game for us and the other was a bit part player.

I don't really understand where people's priorities are.
Because im sick and tired of seeing the same underachieving players getting gametime over and over again. If we keep on playing the same crap year after year how are we going to expect different results. If arteta doesnt have it in him to delevope young talents he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom