• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2021/22 Conference League

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So a new competition begins today with first games of the first qualifying round. Mosta win, while Santa Coloma draw. Podgorica-Laci now.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Klaksvik, Suduva, Levadia, Dundalk, Zilina, Breidablik, Larne, Birkirkara, Domzale, Drita, Hafnarfjordur, Slask, Partizani, Shkupi, Sutjeska, Maribor, Dinamo Batumi and Mostar win as well, while TNS, Inter Turku, Runavik, Sant Julia, Europa, MOL and Sarajevo draw.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Liepaja, Dinamo Batumi, Santa Coloma, Levadia, Zilina, Petrocub, Honka, Partizani, Hafnarfjordur, TNS, Domzale, Shkupi, Puskas Academy, Laci, Bohemians, Drita, Birkirkara, Trnava, Gzira, Breidablik, Vekez Mostar, Milsami, Slask, Villaznia and RFS are the last teams to qualify.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Is this the tournament the Spuds are in? I just read though all the posts and Dundalk/Hibernians are the only names I think I've ever seen.

Top Bottom