• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Our fans turned our noses up at Sterling and Jorginho, we don't deserve nice things.

In terms of outgoings, we need to start doing some business.

Out - Holding (15m), Bellerin (15m), Kolasinac (free), Xhaka (15m), Torreria (15m), AMN (15M), Nketiah (15m), Nelson (loan to English club), Laca (15m).

I'd be happy with a smaller squad. GK, RB , CM desperately needed. With that in mind, Onana, Bogle, Bissouma/Aoaur + Maddison.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Our fans turned our noses up at Sterling and Jorginho, we don't deserve nice things.

In terms of outgoings, we need to start doing some business.

Out - Holding (15m), Bellerin (15m), Kolasinac (free), Xhaka (15m), Torreria (15m), AMN (15M), Nketiah (15m), Nelson (loan to English club), Laca (15m).

I'd be happy with a smaller squad. GK, RB , CM desperately needed. With that in mind, Onana, Bogle, Bissouma/Aoaur + Maddison.
Do you not understand that clubs are broke? We’ll be lucky to shift some of these on loan.

Gunners1616

Would buy that dude just for his name... A brutal Schlager in the midfield. He look very good and intense.

So many good players out there and it's incredible. Lokonga is a good start. Now we might need more experience though.

Hinderz

Yooo this guy really looks like a player

A very interesting player - left footed ☑️ perhaps a little shorter than we’d prefer at 174cm/5’8.

I’m going to guess that he likes taking a risk to make things happen (based on his stats). Has anyone watched much of him?

Attachments

• B119F02F-89FE-4EA7-9083-F687CEF1361D.jpeg
    B119F02F-89FE-4EA7-9083-F687CEF1361D.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sabitzer and Sanches. 45m and brings much needed energy to our midfield.

Send Willock on loan and extend his contract.

Partey, Sabitzer, Sanches, Lokonga, El Nenny, ESR, Willian, Saka. Apart from fat boy, that's a very mobile midfield.

Xhaka, Torreria and Guendouzi sold.

StefanB

Right back: Max Aarons from Norwich. Only 21 with 3 seasons in the english top flight under his belt already. 2 seasons in the Championship and 1 in the Premier League. Comfortably one of Norwich's best players in all 3. Would be an awesome addition to our back four.

Centre midfield: Houssem Aouar. Simply because I wanna see Smith-Rowe, Aouar and Partey dominate together in a midfield three. He's not been at his best this season that just ended, but he has qualities that makes his ceiling very high. He's comfortable with both feet, he's quite quick, technically outstanding and he's both a 8/10 like Smith-Rowe.

Leno
Aarons - White - Gabriel - Tierney
Smith-Rowe - Partey - Aouar
Pepe - Aubameyang - Saka

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we can't get our first choice in Locatelli I think we should go for Xaver Slager. Assertive in his play, mobile, left footed with an engine. Bonus points that he is also an Arsenal fan.

Jeepers, this kid looks amazing based on that video above. Definitely worth a closer look for me, thanks for sharing.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Willian (Eisfeld)
Tavares (Traore)
Chambers (Holding)

Don’t really know why but your list made me kind of angry.
These players play like the technical players we used to have.

The players we have now are not technically gifted, so we have to get back to where we were if we want to improve and play beautiful football.

Aouar is more like Nasri. So I have updated the list as below.

Gouiri (van persie)
Damsgaard (Hleb)
Aouar (Nasri)
ESR (Rosicky)
Partey (Flamini)

Buendia would be the best Cazorla replacement but we have missed on him. So maybe we can get someone like Puig to replace Cazorla?
And who would you suggest to replace Sanchez and Arshavin?

Last edited:
DONE
Lokonga, Tavares

SIGN
White, Maddison, Abraham, Locatelli, Dest, Neto, Zaha

SELL
Xhaka, Bellerin, Guendozi, Runnarson, Bellerin, Cedric, Kolasinac, Torreira, Maitland Niles
Willian, Lacazette, Nketeiah, Nelson, Mavarponas

LOAN
Saliba

FIRST TEAM
Leno, Neto, Okonkwo
Dest, Chambers
White, Gabriel, Holding, Mari
Tierney, Tavares
Locatelli, Lokonga, Elneny
Partey, Willock,
Maddison, ESR
Pepe, Saka, Zaha, Martinelli
Aubameyang, Abraham, Balogun

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Up front we could just easily try a quick player swap with Everton, Lacazette/Auba for Richarlison (I wish) haha. He'd be a top signing for us. Ndidi from Leicester or Bissouma from Brighton could easily enough come in for Xhaka too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom