• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manuel Locatelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gn1212

The Juventus account says she's tier 1, hence the green emoji at the end:

Hope this helps.
So that post says she should be blue though, not green. 😬
Also based on the same list Fabrizio and Di Marzio are far more reliable and never said anything about the player staying for another year if he doesn't move to Juve.

3:25

Fabrizio doesn't make it sound like Arsenal have no chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So that post says she should be blue though, not green. 😬
That chart is from the old admin, the new guy said himself it has to be tweaked. He wouldn't put the green emoji if it wasn't top tier.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Tbh if Italian journalists are anything like our journalists, which they are, they'll typically take a pro Italian / pro - whatever team they are in the region covering (in Spain it's basically Madrid or Barça coverage, considering how big Juve is I'm sure they have their papers that are heavily Juve slanted, don't know if La Gazzetta dello Sport is one of those or not-- @The White Pelè is it? I think so, no?), so even when they are decent sources with stories like these you need to take them with a grain of salt, because they will always run with a story even with suspect sources or one directly filtered to them by the club to suit the clubs purposes, if it works toward that slant and the public they are in the end selling too.

I take these stories with a big grain of salt. I get the feeling that Juve are doing their best, through the media too, to get Locatelli's price down, and that Locatelli is okay with that because Juve is indeed his first option. If Juve can't meet the price I don't believe he is actually against Arsenal, which is basically what Fabrizio has said, no?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Worth hanging in there given how far Juve’s valuation is.

We should put an expiration date on our bid though. DM/CM is a market with plenty of options.

What's the point whining over a player who is reportedly not interested in signing for us? Is he the only CM that can improve us!?

Gn1212

Tbh if Italian journalists are anything like our journalists, which they are, they'll typically take a pro Italian / pro - whatever team they are in the region covering (in Spain it's basically Madrid or Barça coverage, considering how big Juve is I'm sure they have their papers that are heavily Juve slanted, don't know if La Gazzetta dello Sport is one of those or not-- @The White Pelè is it? I think so, no?), so even when they are decent sources with stories like these you need to take them with a grain of salt, because they will always run with a story even with suspect sources or one directly filtered to them by the club to suit the clubs purposes, if it works toward that slant and the public they are in the end selling too.

I take these stories with a big grain of salt. I get the feeling that Juve are doing their best, through the media too, to get Locatelli's price down, and that Locatelli is okay with that because Juve is indeed his first option. If Juve can't meet the price I don't believe he is actually against Arsenal, which is basically what Fabrizio has said, no?
Yeah, he is a Juve fan too which complicates things but this is football.
If Juve decide they can't afford him and buy someone else in his position then he can't do much else.
Sassuolo isn't a club to sleep on a 40m plus bonuses bid, they will definitely try to convince Manuel to join us. I assume we'll offer him a considerable contract as well.

Not sure if people remember this but this is not our first rodeo with Locatelli. We were scouting him when he was youngster at Milan, Wenger was still here.
Very likely that we've been kept in the loop regarding him so it's likely we have a good relationship with his entourage. This seems to have been the case with Partey.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Looks like his doing a Fabregas and lowering his value by only accepting one club.

At least there’s other options out there. Neves arguably better in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom