• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We only finished 6 or 7 points off the top 4 despite having a largely horrendous season, not sure how you figure adding them 3 only makes us scrape top 6?
Chelsea, Liverpool and Utd had terrible league seasons though. Liverpool had all their best players injured and were terrible, Chelsea had to sack Lampard and just about got top 4 etc. I doubt they’ll be as bad again.

Then you have Utd who are signing Sancho, linked with Varane etc.

Right now I think we’ll get 5th. Leicester will fall off and Sp**s are crap.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't underestimate the impact having 1 game a week could have. The others won't have that luxury.
I agree, if we sign some good players there’s pressure on Arteta in that regard. We need to at least improve and show consistency, having a chance of top4. Step in the right direction.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't underestimate the impact having 1 game a week could have. The others won't have that luxury.
It’s not like in the Europa League we were playing tough games with our best team? They were mainly pub games me and you could’ve played in, until Villarreal anyway.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It’s not like in the Europa League we were playing tough games with our best team? They were mainly pub games me and you could’ve played in, until Villarreal anyway.

It does make a huge difference though, planning two games a week etc. Arteta brain too small for that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it’s a negative if anything, as the Europa League would’ve allowed kids or fringe players to make a case for themselves to start in the league.

Have never seen a team have a top season because they are out of Europe and playing 1 game a week, in the PL.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I think it’s a negative if anything, as the Europa League would’ve allowed kids or fringe players to make a case for themselves to start in the league.

Have never seen a team have a top season because they are out of Europe and playing 1 game a week, in the PL.

Yeah completely agree, the year Chelsea finished 10th and had no Europe they won the league the season after but as you say, you've never seen it.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Chelsea, Liverpool and Utd had terrible league seasons though. Liverpool had all their best players injured and were terrible, Chelsea had to sack Lampard and just about got top 4 etc. I doubt they’ll be as bad again.

Then you have Utd who are signing Sancho, linked with Varane etc.

Right now I think we’ll get 5th. Leicester will fall off and Sp**s are crap.
I understand that, but at the same time, why do you use excuses for their bad season and not ours?

Personally, i can see Chelsea getting found out. Also think Utd will continue to struggle for consistency.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Liverpool did, didn't they? Maybe Chelsea too in that season they finished 8th?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Because they went and signed WC players, which we haven’t.

That doesn't mean it won't help us though, you stupid ****. We won't win the league don't get me wrong but it's only an advantage playing one game a week.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom