• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Florida Cup: Arsenal vs Inter Milan | CANCELLED Due to Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is it £8 for all the friendlies, or £8 for each match?

I think it might be £8 per match, was is disgusting, tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our only chance to play a top European team for the foreseeable cruelly snatched away.

Bit harsh after we just played the best team in Scotland, tbh...was an honour to share the pitch with a team like Hibernian, as they gave us a footballing lesson.

Badger_Revenge

Arsenal are probably lucky to be avoiding Florida rn. COVID is starting to blow up again there with Delta variant surging. Cases increased 3x over last two weeks. Now 4th worst state. Hospitalizations have doubled. Gunners are probably all vaccinated, but there would probably have been more positive tests which would have screwed with schedules, travel etc, given protocols. Probably more sensible to stay at home.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Are you saying you cannot replace me?
0_Pep2PNG.png
We can and will. My turn when the season starts. All ready got my insults lined up.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arsenal are probably lucky to be avoiding Florida rn. COVID is starting to blow up again there with Delta variant surging. Cases increased 3x over last two weeks. Now 4th worst state. Hospitalizations have doubled. Gunners are probably all vaccinated, but there would probably have been more positive tests which would have screwed with schedules, travel etc, given protocols. Probably more sensible to stay at home.
Err...Were knee deep in surging cases in the UK mate at the moment :lol:

Badger_Revenge

Err...Were knee deep in surging cases in the UK mate at the moment :lol:
But there is lower vaccination coverage than in UK and a ton of vaccine hesitancy in Florida, so it will get quite a bit worse there than in the UK over the next few weeks, with a lot more serious illness. I'm guessing a lot of events will get cancelled.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Cancelled due to people testing positive for a virus they have no symptoms of I’m guessing?
Some people have this odd belief that it would be better to eradicate the virus by taking precautions and not allowing it to continue to mutate potentially into a much more deadly strain than pretend it doesn't exist because we're too immature to accept that life is a bit different now. Super weird, right? :rolleyes:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think covid will end up being more disruptive this season than the last in that there will be a lot more cases amongst players.

TheArsenalis

I just remembered the last time we played them was when we battered them 1-5 away in the CL. It's so depressing watching how good that team was. Titi was just unplayable.

I still hope we can get back to this level one day, but I know that won't be possible with Arteta here.

Hopefully, we win our first trophy of the season.

Yeah, awful matchday thread, I know.
hope you eat your words

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Some people have this odd belief that it would be better to eradicate the virus by taking precautions and not allowing it to continue to mutate potentially into a much more deadly strain than pretend it doesn't exist because we're too immature to accept that life is a bit different now. Super weird, right? :rolleyes:
How much precautions do you want to take? It’s been over a year and a half since this started , 2/3rds of the country have been vaccinated against this virus which has a very high recovery rate anyway. What’s the point of the vaccine then if we’re going to keep testing everyone? Most people who test positive don’t even know they have it. How much longer do you want this to go on for? Or do you enjoy having your life being restricted by the government? If you want to stay indoors and take ‘precautions’ then fine. I would rather enjoy my life.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How much precautions do you want to take? It’s been over a year and a half since this started , 2/3rds of the country have been vaccinated against this virus which has a very high recovery rate anyway. What’s the point of the vaccine then if we’re going to keep testing everyone? Most people who test positive don’t even know they have it. How much longer do you want this to go on for? Or do you enjoy having your life being restricted by the government? If you want to stay indoors and take ‘precautions’ then fine. I would rather enjoy my life.
You sound like a petulant child who never left the id phase. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. There's a lot of things I would like to do or not do. You think I like paying taxes? I don't but that's part of living in society. I'd like to be able to reach through the phone when I read braindead posts like what you've written but sadly that's not possible and I accept that.

Sometimes, you have to see a job through. What your infantile brain can't grasp is that you are why this is taking longer to resolve than it should. If people like you didn't whine and cry and kick and scream at every turn, the virus wouldn't have been able to circulate around long enough for all these variants to arise. Had people like you just put your big boy pants on instead of moaning about wearing some cloth on your face for a few minutes at a time, this would have an end in sight. You couldn't do it because you don't want to and now you think others are to blame for not being able to swim upstream against the tide of your stupidity and selfishness.

Grow the hell up and maybe we can actually see normalcy again or keep doing what you're doing, contributing to the problem and ensure that this is an issue forever. Those are the only 2 options. You keep fighting some pretty basic societal requests so that we can address it and it won't be addressed so you'll keep fighting. Either break the loop by behaving rationally or kindly shut up and let the adults work around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom