• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 444,076
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This transfer market been really awfully slow teams just afraid to spend and i don't blame them the covid situation still unsafe and most club not sure they'll get full revenue like before. I think most clubs will settle with loan plus obligation or under 20m transfers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting. Don’t know about this for a top club.

They’re usually ace at scouting and I was a big fan of him at a knock down price when he was at Hull but I think he’s struggled tbh with West Ham.

Makes some infuriating decisions in key areas.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Interesting. Don’t know about this for a top club.

They’re usually ace at scouting and I was a big fan of him at a knock down price when he was at Hull but I think he’s struggled tbh with West Ham.

Makes some infuriating decisions in key areas.

Often these types of moves kill a player's development. Shaun Wright-Phillips comes to mind, highly rated at age 24 and was starting to show improvement by playing at a high level regularly. Goes to a bigger club and seems like a joke player by the fans when he goes from playing week in - to trying to impress in cameos every other game.

Bowen needs game time, I get it's an athlete's mentality to always back yourself but he's not starting over Salah who plays in his best position. If ever a time to be at West Ham it's under Moyes right now, he needs to keep playing. From Klopp's perspective, he probably sees a young Milner in him, fits the mould of the type of player he wants, interestingly Klopp never wanted Salah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

ok Marca enough posting for today. is Neg*o normal in spanish language? because i see people use that without problem.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

ok Marca enough posting for today. is Neg*o normal in spanish language? because i see people use that without problem.

It reads as the black Sergio Ramos. Personally, I don't see being the same as Suarez or Cavani doing it, given the context. Again, for me this is mildly racist at its worst.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Liverpool do it again. Apparently no club in Europe has any money to spend yet they are able to get £10m for a player who was clearly never going to make it into their team. No loans, no derisoy bids etc. Then they do even better managing to squeeze £6.5m out of Union Berlin for a player that has never even played for them. Impressive...considering we couldn't get half that amount and only as an option for Mavro from Stuttgart.

Jack_The_Lad

Liverpool do it again. Apparently no club in Europe has any money to spend yet they are able to get £10m for a player who was clearly never going to make it into their team. No loans, no derisoy bids etc. Then they do even better managing to squeeze £6.5m out of Union Berlin for a player that has never even played for them. Impressive...considering we couldn't get half that amount and only as an option for Mavro from Stuttgart.
Awoniyi had a pretty successful loan last season at union if i'm not mistaken and grujic at hertha a couple years back (iirc better season than guendouzi), don't know what he's been up to lately though.

I don't think these figures are ott tbh.

Mavro has been plagued by injuries ever since he came here. Although i agree we could (maybe should) have done better on that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom