• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm having a theorizing moment here.

What if Ramsdale has always got his POTS's because the earlier teams' fans trolled the vote?

Arsenal is getting fooled BIG time. Too obvious.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

What if Ramsdale has always got his POTS's because the earlier teams' fans trolled the vote?

This is like the ultimate revenge on Arsenal fans, that hijack all the online polls.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Whenever a club faces relegation I tend to find the GK is always in the convo for POTS. They just get peppered for 30+ games and pull off the odd worldie.

Nothing out of the ordinary here to me. Slim pickings for that team anyways a lot of them dialed it in due to contract disputes, hence their league position.

Did none of you guys not notice Lundstrum lining up for Rangers in our friendly? SU is a mess.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It should be triple that tbf.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ramsdale shouldn't even want to come here after seeing the tripe that's posted about him. So demonarilising.

Right? I can see why Eddie wants out when he's got people calling him trash over a pre-season game!

1626902763449.png

Looking Deatrich Wise GIF by New England Patriots

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What I'm wondering is that this guy is no Kahn in his charisma or skills, but then again wondering, if a goalie is good overall, does he need to be something he isn't, or be better in some other ways?

Anyway again, I haven't seen the dude play many times so the quality question is up yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom