• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not feeling confident with Auba he look off with his finishing and if Laca leave we do need striker who get us 15-20 goals Abraham is that type of striker but we don't need to fall into Chelsea valuation if Abraham Keen to come here get loan plus 25-30M obligation chelsea got no better choice he got 2 years left and most teams won't pay 30M for him.

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
I dont know if this is good or bad. One 1 hand he wont deliver premier league winning numbers. On the other hand his general play is far better than auba so it would benefit the team alot.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very naive to think pre-season is ‘just for fitness’ I’m sorry but that’s literally not true.

DennisTheLegend

Not based on europa at all. Watch him against city and his youth highlights

you cannot tell people they don’t know “ball” then champion lacazette. Makes you look a lil dim.
You’re Dim Pal, you prob bandwagoned Arsenal after the Invincibles era. Problem is that most on this forum love to scapegoat a player - The facts are a lack of chances created over the last 3 seasons.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Saw something earlier that were ready to meet Tammy's wage demands. Avoid and stick Balogun up top if we need to. I wouldn't buy anything from Chelsea, Man Utd or Southampton ever again.
What was all the fuss about keeping balugon when we were not gonna give him minutes anyway? We have him m and nketiah already. Buying another young English striker make no sense. Him being Chelsea **** makes it even worse

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Did Hairspray always have a "s" at the end of his name? :lol:

Shocked The Usual Suspects GIF

the usual suspects films GIF by elCinema.com

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I don't even stan/like Giroud like Blaze or Jeeves, but he was and still is a better player than Lacazette.

And that is even without bringing in the fact that Giroud cost 1/5th of Laca's fee.

I don't think Lacazette is a bad played, by the way, but he brings very little to the table in a team like Arsenal.

Lacca was much better in my opinion.

Giroud would just constantly head the ball to opposition or constantly look to dive.

Lacca had better hold up and link up play overall (although credit to Giroud ge did pull some slick assists but 90% of time went to ground as soon as he felt any contact).

Plus Giroud was totally at fault for prime Özil not shattering the assist record. If I recall correctly Özil was only a few asissts off even before Christmas yet Grioud's woeful finishing, missing sitter after sitter was cringe worthy and frustrating to watch. Lacca when he got a chance he nornally took them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom